Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the Conte era:

Points per game when Winks play: 3

Points per game when Winks doesn’t play: 0.5

It’s undeniable :troll:
UPDATE (introducing an all new statistic)

In the Conte Era (all competitions):

Points per game when Winks plays (3 matches): 3.0

Winning Percentage when Winks plays (3 matches): 100%

Points per game when Winks doesn’t play (2 matches): 0.5

Winning Percentage when Winks doesn’t play (2 matches): 0%

UPDATE (introducing an all new statistic)

In the Conte Era (all competitions):

Points per game when Winks plays (3 matches): 3.0

Winning Percentage when Winks plays (3 matches): 100%

Points per game when Winks doesn’t play (2 matches): 0.5

Winning Percentage when Winks doesn’t play (2 matches): 0%
I think it’s time to log off, mate

He played a blinding through ball in that we should have scored from and was generally tidy, even playing forward balls. Not sure what you expect from a 13 minute cameo when he didn't do much wrong and was sent on to shore things up.

Where did you watch the game?
Didnt do much wrong? Gave the ball away in a terrible place in just his 13 minute cameo. Imagine if he played a full game.

I didn't say he didn't do anything wrong. Hoijberg, Emerson and Sanchez made worse mistakes multiple times in the game. But let's single Winks out.
Thats because Winks does something really rubbish almost every game , so its easy to point it out.
Also I see you are having a good time criticising Sanchez in the Sanchez thread, but Winks must not be criticized for his shitness?

Back
Top Bottom