Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did someone say Covid outbreak?

Europa League Football GIF by UEFA

I was given a disagree without a response to me asking where he watched it.

My point being had he been at the game, he'd have seen a lot of Wink's off the ball stuff.

I'm rapidly building up such an ignore list, most of the threads are empty now lol.
most of the people in this thread can't see their own dicks with a mirror, let alone understand what happens on a football pitch.

make your life sweeter, use ignore - it makes the bad smell go away

its the TFC febreze button

most of the people in this thread can't see their own dicks with a mirror, let alone understand what happens on a football pitch.

make your life sweeter, use ignore - it makes the bad smell go away

its the TFC febreze button
I do, but it seems there is a new fucking weapon each week. I suspect it's the same people knowing they are on ignore and are so sad they make a new account.

I tend to reflect cuntishness on cunts and especially if they are complete fucking idiots on top of that.
no mirrors in your house I take it?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone - and all that

One thing I'm not, is an idiot - you should try to stop labelling people that way just because they disagree with your opinions, and dislike the obnoxious way that you express them.

I just see you for the limited understanding you express. You will garner more support if you back off the hyperbole, suppress your desire to come across as one of the Kray twins, and try to talk to people like a normal member of society.

Busy now, so I'll leave you to continue to thrill people with your expertly crafted football analysis and insights into the human condition.

Thanks for confirming why I put you on ignore

I do, but it seems there is a new fucking weapon each week. I suspect it's the same people knowing they are on ignore and are so sad they make a new account.
Sad isn't it?

I once had this peculiar illusion that talking to Spurs fans would be a good thing, some are wonderful but - shit, you have to crawl over a lot of dreadful ones to enjoy the opinions and input of what I think of as real fans.

ie. the ones who actually sound like they might support Tottenham - as opposed to the ones that seem to hate everything to do with what Tottenham are and also seem to want to be as obnoxious as they can to people who don't want to rip in to every aspect of the team, players, management, infrastructure, owners, grass, air,............

Last edited:
no mirrors in your house I take it?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone - and all that

One thing I'm not, is an idiot - you should try to stop labelling people that way just because they disagree with your opinions, and dislike the obnoxious way that you express them.

I just see you for the limited understanding you express. You will garner more support if you back off the hyperbole, suppress your desire to come across as one of the Kray twins, and try to talk to people like a normal member of society.

Busy now, so I'll leave you to continue to thrill people with your expertly crafted football analysis and insights into the human condition.

Thanks for confirming why I put you on ignore
An idiot puts me on ignore and somehow replies to my posts not even directed to him. You really are a peculiar breed of idiot.

Back
Top Bottom