Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure gloating over Winks being used as sub to waste time and swap an attacker for a defender is worth it tbh.

Winks did his job today. Big window coming up for his future. Let's see if he can keep his head down and away from the press for a couple more weeks.

Extend that man for the next century.
Happily

ajEeD.jpg

(maybe I should delete this before the trust jump in)

I'm not sure gloating over Winks being used as sub to waste time and swap an attacker for a defender is worth it tbh.

Winks did his job today. Big window coming up for his future. Let's see if he can keep his head down and away from the press for a couple more weeks.

I got a disagree that he did his job? Wow. When will the Winks haters just leave him alone.

He has the face, name and fortitude of a small chimney sweep and yet there are still so called "fans" who can't recognise him for doing his job against the dippers. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom