Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

you cringey little twerp, the only players that get slagged off are the ones that deserve it, just cos they play for spurs doesnt make them immune to justified criticism. unlike you, spurs fans want the best for the club, couldn't care less about players that are not good enough. you care more about the welfare of players holding the club back than you do about the club. shameful! you're probably completely oblivious to how pathetic it makes you look.

thank god conte isn't as soft as you, we would be fucked! its a sport not a charity! ❄️❄️❄️❄️
Well you don't come across as an arrogant tosser with that piece of garbage at all. Seriously - who the hell do you think you are? The person who looks pathetic is you, - some useless muppet who slags off people for being shit, when you couldn't get a job tying his shoelaces from a footballing perspective. You are probably some lard arsed wanker that couldn't trap a bag of cement, let alone any of the things he's capable of. Foghorn billy's like you make me weep, you shit the guys skill set and bad mouth him like he's dirt, and you are just a just a self important windbag that thinks everyone at the club owes you a train of silverware and bragging rights.
Try reading what I said. I know he's not Messi, and I know we need to aspire to better and more skilful players if we want to challenge for trophies - but what sets me apart from trash like you you is that I support the club from one end to the other, and have done for 50 odd years. You're nothing but a whiney "me me me" -" he's let me down", "he's not good enough for me", "I want more I want more."

You and your attitude and morality epitomises why this country is going to the dogs, you think the world owes you everything.

you cringey little twerp, the only players that get slagged off are the ones that deserve it, just cos they play for spurs doesnt make them immune to justified criticism. unlike you, spurs fans want the best for the club, couldn't care less about players that are not good enough. you care more about the welfare of players holding the club back than you do about the club. shameful! you're probably completely oblivious to how pathetic it makes you look.

thank god conte isn't as soft as you, we would be fucked! its a sport not a charity! ❄️❄️❄️❄️
I dont think you needed to post anything other than the first 4 words. They describe him perfectly.

Oh no - you wounded me
I'm so hurt - I may cry

sorry kid - I hadn't realised you were only 11 - you on Dad's PC again?

Bless
page remains GIF

Well you don't come across as an arrogant tosser with that piece of garbage at all. Seriously - who the hell do you think you are? The person who looks pathetic is you, - some useless muppet who slags off people for being shit, when you couldn't get a job tying his shoelaces from a footballing perspective. You are probably some lard arsed wanker that couldn't trap a bag of cement, let alone any of the things he's capable of. Foghorn billy's like you make me weep, you shit the guys skill set and bad mouth him like he's dirt, and you are just a just a self important windbag that thinks everyone at the club owes you a train of silverware and bragging rights.
Try reading what I said. I know he's not Messi, and I know we need to aspire to better and more skilful players if we want to challenge for trophies - but what sets me apart from trash like you you is that I support the club from one end to the other, and have done for 50 odd years. You're nothing but a whiney "me me me" -" he's let me down", "he's not good enough for me", "I want more I want more."

You and your attitude and morality epitomises why this country is going to the dogs, you think the world owes you everything.
Calm down kiddo anyone who puts a spurs shirt on and plays at White Hart Lane is a god, yes all of them,you ain't gonna do it neither am I ! Go press your'e panties

I think as someone mentioned above its simply a case of wrong time for him. We've evolved in the past few years, certainly last 12 months, and Winks just isn't good enough for where we want to be. Offensively I just never feel he's going to play that killer pass or that he will pose much danger.

Personal digs are always unacceptable especially in the ground but, sadly, unavoidable.

I think he'll leave and will play a big role at his next club.

I'm the parent that has to tell the child they can't watch their Kindle for 3 hours, or that if they don't want to learn to ride a bike, the bike has to go to the charity shop.
It's not fun but it's for the greater good.

Anyone who based their entire online profile on Harry Winks should go in the box of shame until they admit their mistake and stop backing him.

Judge Joe Brown GIF

Whatever Forum they’re on

@Winksyboy

I think as someone mentioned above its simply a case of wrong time for him. We've evolved in the past few years, certainly last 12 months, and Winks just isn't good enough for where we want to be. Offensively I just never feel he's going to play that killer pass or that he will pose much danger.

Personal digs are always unacceptable especially in the ground but, sadly, unavoidable.

I think he'll leave and will play a big role at his next club.

He will leave hopefully asap but unless he joins a non league club there’s no chance he’ll ever have a big role

Sociologists around the world are perplexed by the world famous "Harry Winks cycle" it goes as follows-

1 - Winks plays like absolute shit all season, scoring no goals and assisting once.

2 - Everyone forgets about it attempts to rewrite history, e.g actually he "recycles" the ball really well.

3- Winks has another fucking shocker of a season.

4-Everyone forgets about it attempts to re-

Sociologists around the world are perplexed by the world famous "Harry Winks cycle" it goes as follows-

1 - Winks plays like absolute shit all season, scoring no goals and assisting once.

2 - Everyone forgets about it attempts to rewrite history, e.g actually he "recycles" the ball really well.

Tbf most supporters have given up on praising his play and focus entirely on other fans saying mean things.

Which is kind of insulting to the guy in a way.

Some people support the players and some people support the club. Usually this is mutual support but occasionally not. Kane throwing his toys a year ago was a great example.

Other people entirely just want to cunt off other fans to feel superior.

Yeah, you're right. Let's all just agree with you and fill this thread with non stop posts about how Winks is shit. Who needs nuanced opinions on a forum right?

Jesus christ

the state of some of you people.

You are talking about one of us - a guy who has grafted all his life for exactly the opportunity that all of (certainly most of) us dreamt about as we grew up - to play for the club we support.

The worst thing he has done is to say publicly that he was disappointed with the lack of games he was getting - and people have fabricated all kinds of bullshit off the back of it. He supports the team he has played for - why wouldn't he be disappointed?

And on top of it, there are a large portion of you god awful fucking, so called, supporters, who talk about him as if he was a baby rapist, because he doesn't meet your lofty standards for the people you deem fit to play for the club.

Sort yourselves out - you're the embarrassment - not him. He's worn the shirt, and played as well as he could, we all accept that we would prefer to have better player than the standards that he is at currently, but the derision and abuse you pour on the guy is sickening to witness in this thread.

You should be mortally embarrassed with yourselves, participating in the childish game of who can say the worst and most demeaning thing about "one of our own."

I despair of the miserable quality of some of the people that support this club, and passionately wish you would just go elsewhere

Nick Kyrgios Smile GIF by Tennis TV

He's had his moments and when asked has stepped up.... BUT the bottom line ATM he's NOT a top four/champions lge midfeilder... Why ? His defensive work is... Ok. MUCH better than it was and his distribution is his strength and has improved BUT he offers little or no threat to goal.... Lookin at all those factors..atm he falls short..

Ah, you don't like Winks because he isn't a goal threat.

I'd hate to see what you think of Skipp and you must have hated Wanyama, Modric and Demeble; they hardly ever scored.

Back
Top Bottom