Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, he will almost certainly be playing for Hull next season !!
raw

Even despite the goal he has really impressed today.

Yep I only wish everyone on this forum could have watched him in pre season against Juv and Milan, he was our best player. Guy has the potential to be big for us, offers a calmness in the middle.

Has been assured every time he plays, got to say I don't fear for him when he plays - doesn't seem a liability at all. No problem bringing him in when required like Poch has been, and nice to know we can rely on him if we have any midfield injuries.

Good option now, potentially great option in the future.

Yep I only wish everyone on this forum could have watched him in pre season against Juv and Milan, he was our best player. Guy has the potential to be big for us, offers a calmness in the middle.
From what I remember everyone on here was raving about him pre-season.

Staked his claim for the starting eleven against Monaco and even at Stamford Bridge. He was constantly looking up whenever he got the ball, didn't look out of place, puts a foot in and now we know he can even score!

I know it's going to be quite the headache for Pochettino when everyones fit. Alli, Dembele, Winks, Wanyama, Dier all to choose from in midfield.

From what I remember everyone on here was raving about him pre-season.

Those that saw him and commented but quite a few comments in more recent games seemed to doubt him (I assume from people who hadn't seen much of him before). Not saying he was shit just not ready for the Prem or should go on loan. I felt as I am sure others have he could be our break out Kane type player this season, I am really routing for him, Spurs fan with tremendous natural ability.

Staked his claim for the starting eleven against Monaco and even at Stamford Bridge. He was constantly looking up whenever he got the ball, didn't look out of place, puts a foot in and now we know he can even score!

I know it's going to be quite the headache for Pochettino when everyones fit. Alli, Dembele, Winks, Wanyama, Dier all to choose from in midfield.

we have the most powerful defensive midfield and defence in the league. It is showing up in the stats with zero losses and very few goals conceded .It's a nice problem to have but my preference is down to Dier+ Dembele , Wanyama as an enforcer /sub . . Ali and winks probably taking more advanced positions. or provide some creativity in central midfield when needed.

Those that saw him and commented but quite a few comments in more recent games seemed to doubt him (I assume from people who hadn't seen much of him before). Not saying he was shit just not ready for the Prem or should go on loan. I felt as I am sure others have he could be our break out Kane type player this season, I am really routing for him, Spurs fan with tremendous natural ability.
I was unbelievably impressed today. He never seems to give the ball away and his passing is so quick and direct. Yes a lot of potential indeed. Wanyama/ Winks combo could work quite well.

Back
Top Bottom