Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, great to see him back in training.

DkGUgydX4AIchJ8.jpg

I imagine Newcastle is too soon considering he didn't play a single part of our pre-season and hasn't played a competitive game since February. But it's great that he's kicking a football in training and not just doing light training.

Yeah, great to see him back in training.

DkGUgydX4AIchJ8.jpg

I imagine Newcastle is too soon considering he didn't play a single part of our pre-season and hasn't played a competitive game since February. But it's great that he's kicking a football in training and not just doing light training.
What if he's been at it, with full on intensity training (with all the other lads) at Hotspur Way while all the academy and a couple of other first teamers went to the States.
213364.jpg

What if he's been at it, with full on intensity training (with all the other lads) at Hotspur Way while all the academy and a couple of other first teamers went to the States.
213364.jpg

To be fair - atleast all the other lads have played competitive football over the last month or so, with the majority of them playing in the World Cup (not to mention the final 3 months of the season).

Winks will be lacking match fitness more than anyone in our squad. I wouldn't expect him to play a part of any game until the League Cup 3rd round in all honesty.

To be fair - atleast all the other lads have played competitive football over the last month or so, with the majority of them playing in the World Cup (not to mention the final 3 months of the season).

Winks will be lacking match fitness more than anyone in our squad. I wouldn't expect him to play a part of any game until the League Cup 3rd round in all honesty.

Depends on the fitness of the other CM's and whether Poch is happy to use Amos or even 17 year old Skipp as a rotation/substitute option or Tashan Oakley-Boothe who played all last preseason before getting injured and hardly being seen again..

If Poch needs Winks, I guess a game or two at u21 would get him up the match fitness curve a little bit.

Love Winks.

The United fan I work with is a big fan of him. Patronisingly explained to me how he's very similar to Carrick.

I explained that I was well aware of how Carrick plays, as I beat him to death with my keyboard.

First time as number 8.
:ledleylick:

We can technically field a 1-11 team again.
:freundgoal:

Though that'd be without Dele or Eriksen.
:avbfacepalm:

Nope. We haven’t got a number 9. I mean obviously we’ve got the best number 9 in the world, but no one has the number 9 on their shirt. Vinnie wasn’t given a squad number this season.

Back
Top Bottom