Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could only imagine Winks on City:

Pep- Winks why are you in your kit I told you you are only listed to fulfill HG requirements

Winks- I know but KDB is down surely you want me to go in and replace him and all that he does

Pep- No, I think we will be fine just playing with 10 men instead

Maybe if City are trying to get Pep to leave and void the rest of the contract the Winks rumour would make sense.

He will be here for a long time weather you like him or not, next season when he plays next to Hojbjerg he will show what he can do

He's a Spurs lad and HG, will run threw brick walls for the club

Exactly. I don’t think he will be sold and if he is I’d be asking serious questions. Most of the criticism of him comes after he’s left playing as a one man midfield when paired with sissoko because he’s out of position for 85 minutes of a game. Usually his critics don’t realise that is why he’s not having a great game. It happens to whoever is paired with sissoko and is why he’s the one who should be out of the club.

Back
Top Bottom