Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this where we get tore into someone tonight? Played one of the best passes of the match through for Lamela before he came off, he was also on a yellow btw.
Says the guy that keeps on slagging Ndombele for not doing enough. I knew someone would come with that story of the good pass to Lamela at some point, and of course should be you.

Says the guy that keeps on slagging Ndombele for not doing enough. I knew someone would come with that story of the good pass to Lamela at some point, and of course should be you.
I give Ndombele credit tonight for actually finishing 90 minutes.

There doesn't always have to be something akin to a fucking scapegoat quorum after every performance, let alone a win away from home in cunting Macedonia.

It was a good pass, the problem is he does that maybe once every two matches. He seems to have lost all confidence in his abilities.

I've never been a huge Winks fan - I think he gets way too much credit for running around a lot - but he's looked just awful so far, even for his standards.

It was a good pass, the problem is he does that maybe once every two matches. He seems to have lost all confidence in his abilities.

I've never been a huge Winks fan - I think he gets way too much credit for running around a lot - but he's looked just awful so far, even for his standards.
Winks looks worse than he did previously because he's playing next to Lo Celso and Ndombele I think...

Showing him up big time.

So much bollocks spoken by a band of relentless dick heads who know fuck all.
Winks has been bang average since day one , never enough, ability or spark to really be a top player.
You get what you see and all that sentimental shit he's one of our own crap says it all.
Nice lad philosophy got us nothing.

I wonder if it was instruction or not. If I could be bothered to watch the replay we'd be able to hear Jose yelling "winksy winksy...tongee tongee"....and then an instruction.

I only recall him swearing at Dele and telling Sonny to stop running around a bit. The reverse 'Arry.

He was good in the first half.

But I just don't see the need for him and Hojbjerg in the same line up, especially against teams like Newcastle in all honesty.

Much better today I thought. His best game for us in a while.

I did not think he played that well at all today. The best thing going for him was that Newcastle sat back so he wasn't pressed and had a few chances to make passes up the field with no pressure or opposition in front of him.

On the few times he was pressed he gave the ball away easily.

If this is the best he has to offer than that is even more proof he isn't good enough.

Back
Top Bottom