Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saying such and such players are shit on internet forums is just harmless opinions. Insult on mothers is the most disgusting thing, worse than racism imv. You're showing your true colors by backing his views, says a lot what kind of a human being you are.

Truly pathetic.

You should have put me on ignore a long time ago as I had done with you (until I noticed you were makinga habit of goading me), but you won't cos trolling me means too much to you.

You have no right to cast aspersions about anyone's character.

Absolute hypocrite.

Back on topic, another excellent game for Harry Winks.

...and here you are in a nutshell in the very next post.

Troll.

Truly pathetic.

You should have put me on ignore a long time ago as I had done with you (until I noticed you were makinga habit of goading me), but you won't cos trolling me means too much to you.

You have no right to cast aspersions about anyone's character.

Absolute hypocrite.

...and here you are in a nutshell in the very next post.

Troll.
You have shown your true colors, you're a despicable, shameless, ill mannered cunt

I rest my case

You have shown you're true colors, you're a despicable, shameless, ill mannered cunt

I rest my case

You thinking you're somehow 'above' me is as pathetic and deluded as you previous post.

If you want a cunt off, PM me and I'll give you one.... Otherwise, stop trolling and stinking the thread up.

You thinking you're somehow 'above' me is as pathetic and deluded as you previous post.

If you want a cunt off, PM me and I'll give you one.... Otherwise, stop trolling and stinking the thread up.
Pathetic

As if I'm going to stoop to you're level, not everyone is miserable, lifeless cunt that his only social interacrion is through online forums

Not hamsters on a tricycle then? :dawsonmean:
You haven’t seen the hamsters in Norfolk......

Frog Funny Dancing GIF by Mountain Dew

Harry Wanks is the ultimate barometer, if someone rates him you can pretty much disregard their opinions.
I rate his potential, see several matches for us and England before. He has a lot of qualities. Not sure if he can cut it at Spurs level, but I haven't given him up yet. If you disregard my opinion because of that, then feel free.

Back
Top Bottom