Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm amazed he illicits both the level of anger or loyalty he gets. Calling him wanks is not a hate crime just the stuff of all football message boards mostly he is just MEH. For me he is proof of how good Poch could be with crap materials. He needs to be sold and forgotten like....Tom Carol ( the next Modric).
Poch had him balling against Modric and Kroos TWICE and I used the juice from those matches for 3+ years

At the end of the day Harry Winks is an academy product of Spurs and I’ll always be proud of him for that.

I think £25mil is a great price considering how bad the last 18 months has been for him.

That’s the purpose of the academy, if they don’t progress, sell them for profit, nothing personal.

I certainly backed him heavily and have been disappointed at how things have stalled for him. Needs a change of scenery IMO
If we can get anywhere near £25 million for him then snatch their hands off

Another poor display against Colchester so hopefully Nuno’s had a good look and we’ll be rid of him thankfully

blimey if we got anything like the money mentioned we should grab it can never see him making the standard to even hint at challenging for the big prizes to me he is a at best second tier level.

I'm amazed he illicits both the level of anger or loyalty he gets. Calling him wanks is not a hate crime just the stuff of all football message boards mostly he is just MEH. For me he is proof of how good Poch could be with crap materials. He needs to be sold and forgotten like....Tom Carol ( the next Modric).
Preferred Tommy

He's Lidl Bixies. He's a Fruit of the Loom T-shirt. He's a 1.0 petrol Vauxhall Corsa, Euro Truck Simulator, Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure. He's as bland as can be.

I thought he had a great start with the first team way back when and genuinely thought he'd be a good long-term option. I was always singing his praises. But it was just newbie energy. The guy's pants. Mr Mundane. I cannot believe he's survived for so long. I don't want to see him play for us anymore. We absolutely could do so much better.

He's Lidl Bixies. He's a Fruit of the Loom T-shirt. He's a 1.0 petrol Vauxhall Corsa, Euro Truck Simulator, Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure. He's as bland as can be.

I thought he had a great start with the first team way back when and genuinely thought he'd be a good long-term option. I was always singing his praises. But it was just newbie energy. The guy's pants. Mr Mundane. I cannot believe he's survived for so long. I don't want to see him play for us anymore. We absolutely could do so much better.
biggest lump of deadwood still stuck to the trunk.

He makes sissoko look good. Hes a drain on wages and a poor option for the manager. Needs to be sold for any offer we get.
If we can get anywhere near £25 million for him then snatch their hands off

Another poor display against Colchester so hopefully Nuno’s had a good look and we’ll be rid of him thankfully
blimey if we got anything like the money mentioned we should grab it can never see him making the standard to even hint at challenging for the big prizes to me he is a at best second tier level.

biggest lump of deadwood still stuck to the trunk.
Must be eliminated at all costs
Blimey, so much hate for an Academy product called Harry.... who'd have thought it....?
someone just hire a hitman and be done with it! He's a decent PL player who will do a job for someone..... right now, we ARE that SOMEONE! We're not top 4, we aren't 'above' Harry Winks.... the type of clubs we're fobbing him off to ARE our level! Great if we sell him, but we'd only be selling him to s rival.... City, Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea aren't gonna touch him.... and we're in the mix with the rest.

Blimey, so much hate for an Academy product called Harry.... who'd have thought it....?
someone just hire a hitman and be done with it! He's a decent PL player who will do a job for someone..... right now, we ARE that SOMEONE! We're not top 4, we aren't 'above' Harry Winks.... the type of clubs we're fobbing him off to ARE our level! Great if we sell him, but we'd only be selling him to s rival.... City, Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea aren't gonna touch him.... and we're in the mix with the rest.
No hatred at all for him but I don’t think that he could do a job for any PL club
We should have got rid two years ago when it was obvious that he hadn’t progressed on from the promise that he once showed

So we are well above Harry Winks and those dead woods like him

I can’t see Everton being so stupid as to waste £25m on him but here’s hoping

No I clearly said according to /apparently. I even said take it with a pinch of salt.

I can't do more than that.

Fair enough..... Funny though: no-one's ever been bold enough to post links to substantiate these rumours.....

Most I've seen is some jive on SC about Winks not liking Kane and Winks openly saying he was desperate for gametime ahead of the Euros (rightfully so).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom