Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough..... Funny though: no-one's ever been bold enough to post links to substantiate these rumours.....

Most I've seen is some jive on SC about Winks not liking Kane and Winks openly saying he was desperate for gametime ahead of the Euros (rightfully so).
Probably because it's bullshit.

Blimey, so much hate for an Academy product called Harry.... who'd have thought it....?
someone just hire a hitman and be done with it! He's a decent PL player who will do a job for someone..... right now, we ARE that SOMEONE! We're not top 4, we aren't 'above' Harry Winks.... the type of clubs we're fobbing him off to ARE our level! Great if we sell him, but we'd only be selling him to s rival.... City, Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea aren't gonna touch him.... and we're in the mix with the rest.
This is just whiny nonsense. Not one thing I said is hate.

"He makes sissoko look good. " Thats not hate, its just means that even a terrible footballer like Sissoko is a better option

"Hes a drain on wages and a poor option for the manager. "
Our owner doesnt like to spend much and we could be giving those wages to a better player.

"Needs to be sold for any offer we get."
Because he is useless as a footballer for us. Could do a job at a much lower team.

Thats not hate. He can go have a nice happy career at newcastle if he wants. And none of us will go 'spit' hair at him.

Fair enough..... Funny though: no-one's ever been bold enough to post links to substantiate these rumours.....

Most I've seen is some jive on SC about Winks not liking Kane and Winks openly saying he was desperate for gametime ahead of the Euros (rightfully so).
Yeah idk in my mind it sort of makes sense that Winks would go complain to the press
But I can't be sure that did happen and I must stress to anyone else reading its just rumours from another forum.

Thats not hate. He can go have a nice happy career at newcastle if he wants. And none of us will go 'spit' hair at him.
It's just typical forum nonsense.

If he were any good at all we would hear the "he has been played out of position" or "Jose does this sort of thing. He kills the confidence of brilliant players" like we get with Dele.

But sadly because his footballing ability is hardly something to use as an argument all people can do is attack people for saying mean things.

I was indifferent towards him until he stormed off down the tunnel after being subbed like prime Carlos Tevez. I don't like that kind of arrogance from anybody at Spurs let alone a benchie. And as people here are incapable of using common sense to read between the lines, I'm sure Hugo's speech was about everybody else but Winks.

I wish him all the best elsewhere especially after him yelling at Skipp during the Colchester game after he gave the ball away yet again. I think with a team like Watford or Newcastle he will do very well.

It's just typical forum nonsense.

If he were any good at all we would hear the "he has been played out of position" or "Jose does this sort of thing. He kills the confidence of brilliant players" like we get with Dele.

But sadly because his footballing ability is hardly something to use as an argument all people can do is attack people for saying mean things.

I was indifferent towards him until he stormed off down the tunnel after being subbed like prime Carlos Tevez. I don't like that kind of arrogance from anybody at Spurs let alone a benchie. And as people here are incapable of using common sense to read between the lines, I'm sure Hugo's speech was about everybody else but Winks.
You should read this forum properly.

Rather than just obsessively spamming disagrees how about you tell everybody here where you think his best position is and why he shouldn't be sold?
His best position is in the Champo

He is NOT a PL player!

Sadly him and his few fans on here think that he is

Yeah idk in my mind it sort of makes sense that Winks would go complain to the press
But I can't be sure that did happen and I must stress to anyone else reading its just rumours from another forum.
Apart from Hugo clearly referring to him but in any case he’s gash and should be moved on ASAP

His best position is in the Champo

He is NOT a PL player!

Sadly him and his few fans on here think that he is

I think he's probably good enough to playing at the bottom end of the PL imo. But that's his ceiling (and in fairness that could easily translate to top end of the championship.

Definitely not good enough for us or for where we want to be as a club.

Back
Top Bottom