Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s worse than useless but we need to be realistic, we can’t cull all the wastrels. Sissoko, Aurier and Sanchez need to go, Winks can be cull 2.0 in Jan on loan, as he won’t get a look in assuming Skipp is loaned (which would be absolutely bonkers but u never know with this club)

The club arent stupid enough to loan out Skipp.

Which is exactly why I'm worried that he will go on loan.

Dawsons Creek Crying Dawson GIF by HULU

Coward maggot might as well be a gooner agent certainly plays like one. And FUCK Nuno for even giving his cunt airtime. We’re a joke club - this cunt will relegate us prob

A nonentity of a footballer. The fact he exists at this club seemingly permanently sums up everything wrong with us.

Get him the fuck out of this club or we're fucked as long as shit like him is here.

Thought he played well.

But I think Skipp is definitely ahead of him in the pecking order. Skipp reminds me of a young Winks, a lot braver and physical.

Idk if this has already been shared.

He played ok yesterday but then this happened + how poor he was for their 2nd goal.

His defending is shocking and then he just stands there when that player does him.

Back
Top Bottom