Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

has to be the rat. now hes unfollowing us on social media apparently.
"Has to be the rat" purely and simply because you want it to be him. You don't have the merest shred of evidence.

Indeed, The Athletics "exclusive reveal" might well be utter bollocks, seeing as it too is devoid of proof.

But no. It's Winks. Has to Be. He's the rat.

Wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't at least partly to blame for the clusterfuck in Afghanistan too, the cunt

Last edited:
Usual whinging from players who don’t play, you hear the same story at every club. “The manager never explained why I was dropped, he never spoke to me etc”. He doesn’t need to explain. If you don’t play it’s because someone else took your place.

We’ve got to get all these whiners out of the club. Lucas was a substitute for the biggest match in the history of Tottenham and he didn’t complain.
Hmmmm, I think Poch made everyone feel part of the said that’s the difference. He probably still had an arm around Kaboul and Ade even after he had cut their throats

I don’t care either, just pointing it out

You seem to have agenda against the club/players/management/Levy/Enic, can i ask why and what enjoyment do you get from supporting Spurs?

Not wanting to get in an argument, just baffles me how fans can be so negative about everything.

Schadenfreude​

You are mental. I am super positive about our manager(as opposed to others who didnt like that he was appointed), our squad(except winks, dier, doherty, sissoko), even about bloody harry kane (who the fickle supporters now hate).

Cant believe some so called supporters are jumping to defend this guy who unfollowed spurs on social media. shame on you.

Last edited:
You are mental. I am super positive about our manager, most of our squad(except winks, dier, doherty, sissoko), even about bloody harry kane who the fickle supporters now hate.

Cant believe some so called supporters are jumping to defend this guy who unfollowed spurs on social media. shame on you.

Fans are defending him because he's a yid and even though he seems to have regressed since injury, he still puts in a shift (out of his natural position btw) when he gets asked to play. Sure he's been crap in a few games, so has Harry, so has every single player in our squad in some game or other.

What happens when Winks, Sissoko, Doherty etc leave? You lot won't be satisfied, you'll need your fix somehow, so will just move onto the next targets in the squad. Look at the match thread against City, first 15 minutes there were already groans and comments about whether Skip was good enough, out of his depth etc. Pathetic. I can guarantee, you are shit at football, all of you moaning cunts will be the ones who got picked last at 5-a side or didn't play to any level or standard apart from being boss on Fifa or PES.

Some of you lot are deluded to think that we can have a squad of 25 world class stars who will be happy to sit on the bench when not playing. He fills a gap in the squad, he's also home grown and if he's played in his actual position just might start to fulfil his potential.

If i were him i would delete all social media relating to the club so i didn't have to see the daily negativity.

That puts him right up there with Sol Campbell in my book

giphy.gif

Hmmmm, I think Poch made everyone feel part of the said that’s the difference. He probably still had an arm around Kaboul and Ade even after he had cut their throats

I don’t care either, just pointing it out

Not according to Trippier....

Fans are defending him because he's a yid and even though he seems to have regressed since injury, he still puts in a shift (out of his natural position btw) when he gets asked to play. Sure he's been crap in a few games, so has Harry, so has every single player in our squad in some game or other.

What happens when Winks, Sissoko, Doherty etc leave? You lot won't be satisfied, you'll need your fix somehow, so will just move onto the next targets in the squad. Look at the match thread against City, first 15 minutes there were already groans and comments about whether Skip was good enough, out of his depth etc. Pathetic. I can guarantee, you are shit at football, all of you moaning cunts will be the ones who got picked last at 5-a side or didn't play to any level or standard apart from being boss on Fifa or PES.

Some of you lot are deluded to think that we can have a squad of 25 world class stars who will be happy to sit on the bench when not playing. He fills a gap in the squad, he's also home grown and if he's played in his actual position just might start to fulfil his potential.

If i were him i would delete all social media relating to the club so i didn't have to see the daily negativity.
Rubbish, I just want to see poor players moved on swiftly.
I would prefer 15 good / world class and 10 yoots rather than abject cloggers like Harry Spunks and Sissoko taking chances away from young un’s

Back
Top Bottom