Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At present. Winks is a Championship level player at best.

The fact that we might genuinely have to rely on a player of his ability to play first team football in the Premier League makes me sick.

I don’t blame him though. I blame the people responsible for keeping him at the club and failing to replace him.

I can't see him making the first team in the championship. There will be a shit load more pressure on him there than at Spurs and plenty of players will be lining him up to prove a point. Probably in his own team too.

His career trajectory will follow Tommy Caroll I assume. However gobbing off like he did to the Vitesse player the other night I think his ego is going to have to take a back seat when he leaves Spurs.

Utter hyperbolic bullshit. Same way Trippier was labelled when he was the scapegoat.
Please don’t compare Trippier, a genuinely competent and talented footballer to Harry Winks.

If you think Winks, as he is today, is good enough to play in the Premier League then there really is no hope. I imagine that he’d be a better player if he were played week in, week out but how good is anyone’s guess.

Please don’t compare Trippier, a genuinely competent and talented footballer to Harry Winks.

If you think Winks, as he is today, is good enough to play in the Premier League then there really is no hope. I imagine that he’d be a better player if he were played week in, week out but how good is anyone’s guess.
I think he would be worse personally. He’s a cowardly non-entity playing with good players… if he was at Burnley, or Palace he would look even more exposed

Doesn’t even make the squad today

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

The problem we've got now is nobody wants the little shit. Leeds turned him down.

I would cancel his contract and pay him to fuck off anywhere. Doesn't matter where he ends up just get the little cancer out of the club as fast as possible.

The problem we've got now is nobody wants the little shit. Leeds turned him down.

I would cancel his contract and pay him to fuck off anywhere. Doesn't matter where he ends up just get the little cancer out of the club as fast as possible.

based on nothing other than speculative hearsay and social media bollocks you talk about a human you have no knowledge of in that manner.

and I bet you call yourself a Spurs supporter

Most of the team on Thursday played poorly. Winks had a bad game but we cannot expect Holbjerg and Skipp to not get injured and then it is a kid or Winks. I know many will opt for the kid but Winks is still better as cover for the holding midfielders. So unless we sign someone else he stays until the summer which is a much better time to make changes.
no he didn't

He's pretty average, but fuck me, anyone would think we've got Harry Jah Jah Binks running around the pitch when he plays. As a squad player he's perfectly adequate. At the moment he's playing with no confidence in a team where hardly anybody is exactly shining.

I'd sell him if we can get a decent enough figure for him but he's really nowhere near as bad as some are making out.

Back
Top Bottom