Has anyone else had enough?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You think that's bad? An old mate of mine is a Blackpool fan. The best player they've had in the last 60 years is Charlie Adam.
4XK9jlR.jpg

Wesley would like a word.

When you're debating which was the best out of two seasons of Wes Hoolahan or Charlie Adam, you know your football team is not very good. Bless 'em.
Saw us play them at the Lane in the League Cup a number of years back. Was in the Park Lane and they were one of the most enthusiastic bunch of fans I'd heard. The cunts who have had control of them in recent times completely fucked them over. Bless 'em indeed.

Saw us play them at the Lane in the League Cup a number of years back. Was in the Park Lane and they were one of the most enthusiastic bunch of fans I'd heard. The cunts who have had control of them in recent times completely fucked them over. Bless 'em indeed.
Yes they are a financial mess, it's been a scandal. Shit town and a shit football team, but they have a very good sense of humour up there.

They finally got rid of the nonce who was bleeding them dry didn't they?

I’m struggling to watch much football in this Covid tarnished time as football without the supporters present is just not the same; much of what I’ve seen looks more like training sessions than competitive football, and when a few fans were allowed back in a few weeks ago the numbers were so low it seemed pointless letting it happen at all. The football season should have been suspended at the tail end of last season- Liverpool would have appealed the decision but it would have been the correct thing to do.

No this lockdown football doesn’t do it for me. I’ll watch tonight but I’m looking forward more to a few jars of cyder than the inevitable training session at Goodison park.

DTM DTM Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman thank you for understanding the meaning of this thread, it’s not about Jose or Poch or the squad, it’s the big picture.

This is to discuss football and what it’s become, now airbrushed, drenched in money that doesn’t equate to effort and VAR ridden. The Covid behind closed doors is yes just the icing on the cake for our future NFL franchise that occasionally plays football but not in the European super league where the big boys will be

DTM DTM Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman thank you for understanding the meaning of this thread, it’s not about Jose or Poch or the squad, it’s the big picture.

To discuss football and what it’s become airbrushed and VAR ridden, the Covid behind closed doors is yes just the icing on the cake for our future NFL franchise that occasionally plays football but not in the European super league where the big boys will be

Well I'll just pretend I never posted about any of that.

:mourcheeks:

Not of Spurs but football in general.

It's not even Mourinho's tactic of defending a 1-0 defeat (though it certainly doesn't help), or the soulless experience of empty stadiums.

It's fucking VAR. I really do think it's destroyed the sport. Can't even have the joy of celebrating a goal because you need to wait ten minutes to see if someone grazed another player's elbow during the warm up.
I’d just like to say....

Good points Jerry.

Back
Top Bottom