Have we signed a DM yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any chance we might pinch Soumare in the summer bus-conductor bus-conductor or do you think he's off our radar now?

Midfield options consisting of Soumare, Winks, Ndombele, Gedson, Sissoko and Lo Celso looks pretty immense to me
The more I see of Soumaré, the less I rate him. Initially I considered him a DM because he is so limited with the ball. But the DM thing isn't really there at all. He looks like a bit of a daydreamer.

It’s incredible how far football has come. We all used to cry out for goal a game strikers, tricky wingers, clever, string pulling no 10’s, no 8’s firing the bullets from midfield, and now we want a road sweeper - sat in front of the back 4 to make our forwards and our defence more effective? That’s one hell of a player.

there is still nearly half the season to go, we need a DM & a striker, if we are not in the CL next season what DM will come here ?

We're not going to conduct ALL our business in the fucking January transfer window. Won't be signing a decent DM until the summer, so get that through your head, and shut the fuck up.

Turnip-face.

It’s incredible how far football has come. We all used to cry out for goal a game strikers, tricky wingers, clever, string pulling no 10’s, no 8’s firing the bullets from midfield, and now we want a road sweeper - sat in front of the back 4 to make our forwards and our defence more effective? That’s one hell of a player.

Weve got all of the above except for the road sweeper. Dont underestimate the power of the road sweeper.

What would Brazil 94 be without Dunga. Leicester without Kante. Woolwich without Viera. United without Keane. Madrid without Makelele. United without Keane?

Back
Top Bottom