Have we signed anyone yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lost and found colors GIF by Chipolo

Nope. Poor Conte: he drove his Chevy to the Levy, but the Levy was dry.
Very good! I have amended your work!

So bye bye Mr Italian guy,
Drove his Chevy to meet Levy and he really did try,
To ask for money, for players to buy
Dan said “That’ll be the day that I die
That’ll be the day that I die”

I’ll get my coat.....

Last edited:
Fucks sake 😂 saw the Luis Diaz thread and was muttering to myself "Have we signed... anyone yet?". Lo and behold someone else here already made it!

Of all clubs we must have the most consistent fodder for gallows humor.

In the future I reckon we ban transfer window threads until we actually sign a player. In fact it should be a rule that we're not allowed to even post about transfers until a new player is signed, just completely ignore the window until that happens.

Classic statement in the Guardian regarding Diego Carlos transfer not going ahead between Sevilla and Newcastle.

Meanwhile, Sevilla have ended negotiations with Newcastle over Diego Carlos and do not expect the central defender to depart during the transfer window. Final conversations between the clubs were held three days ago, with Newcastle’s offer rejected because it was insufficient and Sevilla would not have been able to replace him adequately at short notice.

Will we ever learn?!? Other teams don't want to be left with a hole in their line-up...

Very good! I have amended your work!

So bye bye Mr Italian guy,
Drove his Chevy to meet Levy and he really did try,
To ask for money, for players to buy
Dan said “That’ll be the day that I die
That’ll be the day that I die”

I’ll get my coat.....
Would love to see this belted out around the lane next weekend against Brighton

Classic statement in the Guardian regarding Diego Carlos transfer not going ahead between Sevilla and Newcastle.

Meanwhile, Sevilla have ended negotiations with Newcastle over Diego Carlos and do not expect the central defender to depart during the transfer window. Final conversations between the clubs were held three days ago, with Newcastle’s offer rejected because it was insufficient and Sevilla would not have been able to replace him adequately at short notice.

Will we ever learn?!? Other teams don't want to be left with a hole in their line-up...
Have you totally forgotten that 1 time 11 and a half years ago that we secured Rafael Van der Vaart in Levy time???

Back
Top Bottom