Have we signed Coutinho yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This story just SMACKS of clickbait!

They're either playing us, or messing with us... or both!
:eriksenserious: :levystare::pochcmon::roseunsure:

The Transfer Window has become a SSN sponsored product brand.... with a narrative fiction that they can do with what they want!

This story just SMACKS of clickbait!

They're either playing us, or messing with us... or both!
:eriksenserious: :levystare::pochcmon::roseunsure:

The Transfer Window has become a SSN sponsored product brand.... with a narrative fiction that they can do with what they want!

We've clearly been designated as "that club" for this deadline day.

Buckle up, fuckleheads

Spurs have distanced themselves from reports that they have submitted a formal offer and it is also understood that manager Mauricio Pochettino – who worked with Coutinho at Espanyol – has not called the player, as has been suggested, to try and persuade him to join the club.
Spurs are, nevertheless, at the centre of a number of potentially big deals before the window closes and would not rule out a move for Coutinho.

Telegraph

Spurs have distanced themselves from reports that they have submitted a formal offer and it is also understood that manager Mauricio Pochettino – who worked with Coutinho at Espanyol – has not called the player, as has been suggested, to try and persuade him to join the club.
Spurs are, nevertheless, at the centre of a number of potentially big deals before the window closes and would not rule out a move for Coutinho.

Telegraph

Textbook transfer “reporting”.

It’s categorically not on.........but he might sign tomorrow.

Levy won't pay a 20 million loan fee and 250k a week salary!

Yes he will! Di Marzio said he will so he fucking will ok!?!?!?

Crazy you say?

134P.gif

I’ve stated many times in recent weeks that we should be in for Coutinho, ideally in a straight swap for Eriksen but I’m not averse to a loan.

But is there any truth in it? And fuck me, we love leaving it late...

No and I don't think we will..has he really said he would prefer Woolwich..
Am I missing something, or is this a parallel universe where Woolwich are in the champions league. Ceballos also signed for them because he has no bottle to fight for a place and he clearly loves the Europa league....fuck coutinho and Woolwich.......

Back
Top Bottom