Have we signed Coutinho yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd take Coutinho in a heartbeat straight swap for Ndombele if Barca are big enough mugs.
Not me, Tanguy has his whole career ahead of him, plenty of time to turn this around and has shown great potential, I’m not ready to give up on him just yet. Coutiniho’s best days are behind him which is why he’s being shopped around and will probably end up with them lot down the road.

He plays well against us sure but I don’t really rate him that highly any more. . .

Not me, Tanguy has his whole career ahead of him, plenty of time to turn this around and has shown great potential, I’m not ready to give up on him just yet. Coutiniho’s best days are behind him which is why he’s being shopped around and will probably end up with them lot down the road.

He plays well against us sure but I don’t really rate him that highly any more. . .
Ndombele is 23, Coutinho is 27, not that far apart really.

I'd definitely take Coutinho, he's quality.

Ndombele is 23, Coutinho is 27, not that far apart really.

I'd definitely take Coutinho, he's quality.
That’s a long time in football, and coutinho just isn’t the same player that he was when he left liverpool if he was then the big teams would be after him.

I would much rather we stopped buying attack minded midfielders and sorted out the defensive side of our game.

That’s a long time in football, and coutinho just isn’t the same player that he was when he left liverpool if he was then the big teams would be after him.

I would much rather we stopped buying attack minded midfielders and sorted out the defensive side of our game.
I think signing him even at a knock down price isn’t a good move, defensively is where Spurs need reinforcements, definitely.
Liverpool did well, to put it mildly, getting that huge fee for him.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Man United take a chance on Coutinho depending on how their next window goes.

I think signing him even at a knock down price isn’t a good move, defensively is where Spurs need reinforcements, definitely.
Liverpool did well, to put it mildly, getting that huge fee for him.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Man United take a chance on Coutinho depending on how their next window goes.
I thought that highway robbery was outlawed but that is what Liverpool did to Barcelona with that fee.
Totally agree the defensive side of our game to build from, we need a solid platform it's no good putting the roof on before the base is built.
We can score goals again anyone, but the problem is that we also concede against anyone as well, that is the biggest area of concern along with the keepers having too many flappy moments.

Back
Top Bottom