Have we signed Coutinho yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Suspect signing, IMO. If he was any good, why would he be on a transfer list? Not a position we need urgently to recruit for. This smacks of getting a "name" in, to appease the fans.

I agree Mrs P.
Some of our fans need a reality check

LOL.... Priceless. You fit that very description to a T....

Big names & pricetags or toy-time outrage ensues.

"Unacceptable" says the man of action. Absolute banter!

Nice Yacht btw. :yaaaaawn:

LOL.... Priceless. You fit that very description to a T....

Big names & pricetags or toy-time outrage ensues.

"Unacceptable" says the man of action. Absolute banter!

Nice Yacht btw. :yaaaaawn:
As you can see, Mrs P, Airfixx Airfixx treats me like a jilted lover.

We had a fall out around xmas 2016 and he's still getting over it. I now just let this sort of outburst pass me by.

Using Mrs P as a crutch? ....Really John? Really?

Sad.

You're a shit-house... Does no harm pointing it out once in a while.
Oh Airfixx Airfixx . It was yourself that responded to my reply to the good lady with your petulant outburst!
Jumping in where there was no call for it.

Can't you see the hypocrisy in your own words? 😡

One day you'll learn to engage your brain before hitting the keyboard, matey.

:dierpochhug:

Oh Airfixx Airfixx . It was yourself that responded to my reply to the good lady with your petulant outburst!

Jumping in where there was no call for it.

"Outburst"... "Petulant".... Have a word with yourself.

I did nothing of the sort. There was hypocrisy in you claiming fans want flashy names when that's you all over. I responded to your shit.... Mrs P is just a link in the preceding conversation (one that I was actually already engaged with; for the record!)... You played to her as your 'crowd' in your reply. You're still doing it now with your sycophancy towards her. That's sad

Can't you see the hypocrisy in your own words? 😡

Nope. There was none. I called YOU on YOUR bullshit. End of.

One day you'll learn to engage your brain before hitting the keyboard, matey.

:dierpochhug:

Doesn't even take a fully engaged brain to see that you're just deflecting as usual, you snide.

Back
Top Bottom