Have we signed Džeko yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we start enough of these fuckers up, surely at least one striker who can put one foot in front of the other will eventually sign.

I would quite like him at the Lane as well.

Wages are a factor, but I dont see that as being insurmountable. The most likely scenario I think is that we would get him on loan for a year, with us paying City a fee and them covering some of his wages. I think thats a very real possibility. I would be happy with that. I would still prefer Soldado though.

If we're gonna grab someone from City, Kolarov is apparently available for 6 mil. He may want to return to Italy, but it'd be worth having a shot and since if he wants another shot in England. He's a helluva good player, and I think would compliment Walker nicely.

If we start enough of these fuckers up, surely at least one striker who can put one foot in front of the other will eventually sign.

I would quite like him at the Lane as well.
I really hope you're right I've rated him highly ever since Wolfsburg and I still don't know why he hasn't been more the main man at City but it's a bit of a long shot. With us maybe have to haggle his wages a bit and of course the price, not to mention whether he'd come for us or just go with someone else I just can't see us signing him I'm sad to say

I really hope you're right I've rated him highly ever since Wolfsburg and I still don't know why he hasn't been more the main man at City but it's a bit of a long shot. With us maybe have to haggle his wages a bit and of course the price, not to mention whether he'd come for us or just go with someone else I just can't see us signing him I'm sad to say

I think it's egos at City keeping him on the bench - he had a good stint as a super sub without doing much when he started which probably didn't help him regain a starting berth.

Not keen at all. Slow, cumbersome and i get the distinct impression hes a massive sulker.
Take away the sulking and he is a Bosnian older, more expensive version of Harry Kane.

Just because he scored some goals against us doesn't make him good, or a prerequisite that we should sign him

Back
Top Bottom