Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So let's say we have Perisic for 2 years, then we there's 1 year left, Udogie comes in.

So then we'd have Perisic, Sessegnon, Udogie during next season for the LWB spot.
Considering we would have 1 PL-game and 1-CL/cup game every week. That's 180 minutes split for 3 players. Meaning they could all play 60 minutes each week.

Taking into consideration Conte's love for subbing WBs early every game, Perisic being 34 then and Udogie needing bedding in, I don't think this is so bad for Sessegnon.

I still can’t wrap my head around why a team would rest a player who was about to be loaned back to them. Is the rationale that they think an injury would scupper deal?
As someone said , it’s probably due to a medical . Regardless of him staying Spurs need to know that he’s fit

Side note , Udinese have just bought 2 young Irish defenders

Watched a bit of this lad last night, whoever it was that mentioned him as a potential LCB could be on to something. Defensively and physically he seems to have that ability, but not yet seen that he'd have the mid or long range passing ability for it. Guy is very impressive, look forward to watching a Udinese this season.

Sign Soppy. I want that on a shirt.
For the sake of the bit I went and had a look at his profile. 20 year old French rightback. Can also play as a wingback or a winger. Played 29 games for Udinese last season. 18 games for Rennes before his move to Italy.

Sadly no goals or assists to his name.

Repped by our good friend Jonathan Barnett. Give him a few years to develop maybe.

Watched a bit of this lad last night, whoever it was that mentioned him as a potential LCB could be on to something. Defensively and physically he seems to have that ability, but not yet seen that he'd have the mid or long range passing ability for it. Guy is very impressive, look forward to watching a Udinese this season.
The club should probably have people scouting Udinese's goalkeepers as well. Udine are known to develop quality goalkeepers. Handanovic being their biggest name.

Back
Top Bottom