Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched a bit of this lad last night, whoever it was that mentioned him as a potential LCB could be on to something. Defensively and physically he seems to have that ability, but not yet seen that he'd have the mid or long range passing ability for it. Guy is very impressive, look forward to watching a Udinese this season.
I saw an interview with Destiny U on another site.

He's completely fluent in English, which is a bonus and should help him settle in next year.

He's not in London.... he's in London.... How can the media not even get this right?
Why would the media be tracking the movements of Destiny U?

Even the most "informed" sports journalists like Romano get most of their information second or third hand from agents etc, and then have to assess its reliability.

Why would the media be tracking the movements of Destiny U?

Even the most "informed" sports journalists like Romano get most of their information second or third hand from agents etc, and then have to assess its reliability.

I agree. Referencing this story from the Standard -

I've stopped watching Italy post-lockdown. What do the Italian watchers make of him?

From the highlights he seems effective but a bit untidy. A ball carrier like Spence more than say Perisic or Sess.

No idea what kind of player he is. Wonder if he can play LCB and he’s a very cunning buy for that position.

If it’s wingback then Sessegnon is on notice which is a good thing. Perisic is so versatile he could get game time in 4 positions and be saved for big games.

Back
Top Bottom