Have we signed Diaz yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you absolute cunts stop creating a thread for every player we are linked to, it's a curse.
pages and pages fir what? The answer is fucking NO! Have they signed yet? NO! Will they ever sign? For us? NO!

We haven’t signed him (whoever he might be) that is always the answer. We low balled for a week or more then a bigger/richer /more professionally run club signed the player for a realistic fee. Fucking hate how shit our club is nowadays.

In particular, how safe is Arteta? Imagine if Conte left us feeling cheated, and woolwich came in saying 'they failed to back you, we'll promise for once in our lifetime to do so just to make Spurs look even more shit, we'll even show you the war chest in an account'. That would be horrific. Almost impossible though thank god. This isn't a Sky One drama.
I feel sick
:vdvcry:

As usual Spurs are used as a stalking horse to get the deal the player and agent want. Offered to Spurs Levy offers a hire purchase agreement and his mums old bird cage. Liverpool trump up the money required (albeit without a bird cage) and hey presto they get the player. Personally I’m not too bothered as I don’t think he is anywhere near as good as Sonny

Son is 30 this year. If he's not past his best already he certainly will be before too long. Diaz is 25 and still has his best years ahead of him. But we wouldn't have been signing him to replace Son anyway, so the point is irrelevant.

first there was Figo (remember that?)
Then Diego 'The Sock' saga!!

and onto Mouthino....
B.Fernandes...
Dybala...
Couthino....
Traore....
Diaz ..?

The list goes on....
Were they ALL near misses, or just fanciful wishful thinking???

first there was Figo (remember that?)
Then Diego 'The Sock' saga!!

and onto Mouthino....
B.Fernandes...
Dybala...
Couthino....
Traore....
Diaz ..?

The list goes on....
Were they ALL near misses, or just fanciful wishful thinking???

Benteke
Berahino
Zaha
Martial

Sometimes missing out on players works in our favour too.

No, you moron, we haven’t.

And we never will. So stop being an idiot and get out of this thread

citizen kane applause GIF

Daniel, one of your moles, like AirfixxUltra, can pass on, Zest approves this move entirely.

He has 'the force', please deliver Conte this man!

Looks a great player but doesn't address the glaring weaknesses in our squad...would much rather we stuck to the task of paying more for a quality CM, rather than spunk the transfer budget on this lad

Amarabat guy as cover for Kessie. This guy as a Conte sweetener and let's face it, with Gil not ready and Berwijn yet to fully arrive, we need a Ginola, a VDV, one with that Spurs flourish, IMO.

This is just Levy’s latest version of Moutinho, Bruno and Dybala. Wait until there are just a few days left, make an low offer for a good player that you know won’t be accepted just to make it look like you are doing something. Then when nothing happens he can say “we tried but it wasn’t possible”. Rinse and repeat.

I will eat my own head if Levy spends the money it would take to sign this player. He will never do it. It would be like Elton John becoming heterosexual.
Well, I would like to see that

There's another one.

How is this 2 pages, when all the club linked hacks are now saying we are begging porto to accept our unreasonable offers?!

Diaz allows an injury to Son or Kane to not decimate our attacking stats/potential.
Diaz is not a center forward.

Sonny can be, and I can see Diaz Son Lucas as a front 3.

But partnering either Kane or Son in a 3-5-2 is a different role than what he seems to be doing at Porto.

How much do you trust our recruitment setup to have thought through this?

Back
Top Bottom