Have we signed Diaz yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That 80% ownership issue is perfect for Levy, even if it is just his old club not an image rights/3rd party issue like it was for Dybala, still makes the deal "too complicated" for January and something they can come back into the summer.

Note: they will not come back to it in the summer.

What would be really good is if someone could comment on how it's all a trick for the 5th post in a row.
No worries.

It’s all just a smokescreen. Levy has no intention on signing Diaz. It’s just a ploy to make people think that he’s ambitious and cares about on-field success.

What would be really good is if someone could comment on how it's all a trick for the 5th post in a row.

Gifs do ya?

200.gif

But how do we know that you're not a plant who has been sent here to, by power of suggestion, induce another post about how it's all a trick. (Oh, no, it's working).

This is just Levy’s latest version of Moutinho, Bruno and Dybala. Wait until there are just a few days left, make an low offer for a good player that you know won’t be accepted just to make it look like you are doing something. Then when nothing happens he can say “we tried but it wasn’t possible”. Rinse and repeat.

I will eat my own head if Levy spends the money it would take to sign this player. He will never do it. It would be like Elton John becoming heterosexual.
Well, I would like to see that

There's another one.

How is this 2 pages, when all the club linked hacks are now saying we are begging porto to accept our unreasonable offers?!

Back
Top Bottom