Have we signed Emile Heskey yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some people need a humour lobotomy. Search for Heskey on this forum and you get 158 results. Search for an actual Spurs player let's sayyyyy our potential 3rd choice keeper for the season Jordan Archer? 157 results - now at least he's equal with Heskey on mentions.

#jordanarcher

People knock heskey. And I don't want him at spurs obviously but he was the best foil England had for Owen at the time.

He was also the only player I've ever seen stronger than cnutball. He turned him inside out with his strength. I know its fashionable to knock the bloke but a lot of England managers rated him.

Heskey was a decent player. His goal tally doesn't add up to what he actually did for a team.

To reiterate i don't want him at Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom