Have we signed Frank de Boer yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whats the score, Frank de Boer?

• Total voters
De Boer actually had a system of play, he's automatically above them.

Doesn't mean he's good, of course, but definitely better than can't attack won't defend/can't defend won't attack

He had a talented Netherlands team and handcuffed them with terrible line-up decisions,

I am not sure having a system is a positive when you fill that system with terrible line-up selections and don't play your best players.

He had a talented Netherlands team and handcuffed them with terrible line-up decisions,

I am not sure having a system is a positive when you fill that system with terrible line-up selections and don't play your best players.
It is a positive compared to having nothing.

I didn't say he was good, only better than those two.

So, less bad

It is a positive compared to having nothing.

I didn't say he was good, only better than those two.

So, less bad

Southgate and Martinez have systems they are just equally as bad as De Boer. At least Martinez is playing his best players with Belgium.

Martinez has no system, it's "go and have fun guys?" And that's it.

Look at all that talent hamstrung by his management.

Southgate? His system is just fear. Jose-esque

Back
Top Bottom