Have we signed Krzysztof Piatek?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's joined a team that is 13th in the Bundesliga and I cant ever remember them in a european competition for over 10 years.

I think it says it all there, if he was any good surely he would have gone somewhere better?

Think we've actually dodged a bullet here...

tenor.gif

A poor midtable club from Germany has better spending power than us.

Right... because that's why we shelled out an equivalent fee this very window for a player who isn't even a striker. It's clear we didn't rate Piatek enough. As for Hertha, they are already making some heavy investment given their current ownership. They are anything but poor.

Right... because that's why we shelled out an equivalent fee this very window for a player who isn't even a striker. It's clear we didn't rate Piatek enough. As for Hertha, they are already making some heavy investment given their current ownership. They are anything but poor.
If it's because we didn't rate Piatek enough and not because of $$$ or Levy being a cheap twat and demanding we take him on loan, then we can sign another target man instead. I like the look of Mitrovice at Fulham. Let's go.

We've had this past summer and this window to bring in a backup for Kane. Buying competition for Son, Lamela, Lucas and Sessegnon is great, but we could use a striker for the 2nd half of the season especially with Champions League, FA Cup and Top 4 on the line. Oh and we can also use a backup/competition for Aurier, our 1 and only RB. He is kind of shit. The defensive mid position could also use some reinforcements. A bit tired of seeing crocked up Dier to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom