Have we signed Krzysztof Piatek?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wait are we actually signing a player? Actually Piatek? I'd be well pleased.

Been on death's door for pretty much a week and a half.

From yesterday. Don't forget Milan have signed that Swedish bloke.

Tottenham will push to sign a striker this month as they react to the long‑term absence of Harry Kane and have joined the chase for Milan’s Krzysztof Piatek.

Milan, who have re-signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic, are prepared to sell Piatek, a 24-year-old Poland forward, if they can recoup the £30m they paid to take him from Genoa last January.

Would that be Foyth on loan? That seems crazy to just hand over a promising youngster, in a position of need, for an unproven PL striker.

Foyth, although shaky in performances, has such a bright future that I would never think of doing such a thing.
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I feel as if Piatek will be a better striker for us than Foyth will be a defender for us (if that comparison makes sense)

As I'm from Poland, I guess I can say something about him. He's good, great finisher, great positioning, very smart, humble and very professional guy. Still, I think it's too early for him to join PL, not to mention jump straight into 11 as Kane replacement. I can't possibly think how we could lose money on him as he may develop into 100m+ player.

Back
Top Bottom