Clément Lenglet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s average and slow defensively. Decent left foot.
Yeah agreed slow defensively...but that's down getting partnerships sorted... Never really felt him and Davies got it together..BUT thought it improved as time wore on .. and yeah as you say decent left foot.. coming forward thought he looked decent and a threat in the air in the penalty box. But looks like we've gone elsewhere for a left footed center bac, a chunk younger and sounds decent ... So hapi day..

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

I think Barcelona would need to cancel (pay up) his contract before we signed him - wages far too high.

Not keen on this at all, but could imagine another year loan if we cannot sign 2 |better CB's

I thought I had missed this nugget of news, but saw that the welcome video was from last year!!
My view is that if he is the best we can hope for, Ange's task goes from huge to monumental!

You may like to know that Barcelona have just registered Lenglet, meaning he's available for the game vs Villarreal on Sunday. They're a bit short there as Araujo is crocked and they haven't been able to register The Chav Murderer.

They're still looking to shift him before the window closes tho.

You may like to know that Barcelona have just registered Lenglet, meaning he's available for the game vs Villarreal on Sunday. They're a bit short there as Araujo is crocked and they haven't been able to register The Chav Murderer.

They're still looking to shift him before the window closes tho.

You scared me by bumping this thread up the forum. I genuinely thought we had bought him or something. Don't dont do that to me again

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom