Have we signed Luis Campos yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tier 3 :harrylol:

Probably the only ITK I'd rate is Dan KP from the Evening Standard. Mainly because he was the only one to predict Ndombele, Sess and GLC at the start of the window.

Always baffled me why some people believe some bloke on the internet over newspaper reporters whose actual job it is to speak to people at spurs to get this info.

They of course will get stuff wrong, be fed untruths or half truths, etc.

I won't believe it until I see him holding the shirt and announced to the cameras at half time, at St Georges Park.

I see that we are already in the "actually, he is going to..." stage. And I don't even think that his Lille exit has been confirmed yet.

Always baffled me why some people believe some bloke on the internet over newspaper reporters whose actual job it is to speak to people at spurs to get this info.

They of course will get stuff wrong, be fed untruths or half truths, etc.
To be fair all ITK's and journalists are like our 'fed information' by people within the club. Sometimes those people lie about stuff whether to make spurs look better or because they don't want the information public. Never 100% reliable.

To be fair all ITK's and journalists are like our 'fed information' by people within the club. Sometimes those people lie about stuff whether to make spurs look better or because they don't want the information public. Never 100% reliable.

I think some (maybe even all) 'ITK'S' just completely make stuff up or repost stuff that's already in newspapers and have zero access to any information

OR

Most of them write bullshit for clicks, kudos or readership? :sonhmm:

This feels like the anorak signing of the summer if it happens. Pwopa 4D chess but hot damn I'm desperate for it to come off. Honestly wouldn't care about the specific names we're linked with in the transfer window as I'd just have faith in his judgement.

Imagine trying to explain the hype to someone who only knows about the players.
:mourlmao:

Back
Top Bottom