Have we signed Luiz Gustavo yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They had better start doing something quickly, apparently they only have a scratch XI available at the moment due to injuries. This could be a very difficult start to the season for them...

Shame

I should have said we NOW have a better squad than them. Whilst I do agree it means little, it means something. I believe the Woolwich fans are now genuinely concerned we will overtake them and that's going to spread to the players and management. We certainly have the upper hand. to whit I say again, fuck em, let them worry about us.
I know exactly what you mean but on paper Chelsea should have walked the league last season with City in second and Utd in third.

As far as overall 'intent't is concerned - yes, I do agree we've made some 'encouraging' signings and seem like a genuinely great club to be for a young up-and-coming footballers with potential (i.e. Paulinho, etc.)

Funny as this all is, i'd be very wary of taking the piss too much and writing them off before a ball has even been kicked. They've not bought anyone but they've also not lost any of their best players for the first season in ages, which means a settled side who all know the system and each other.

images

:avbfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom