Have we signed Milan Škriniar yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A dubious penalty and a long range screamer last night mate. Hart is shit but not much he could have done with those.

A dodgy penalty on Sunday.
Agree regarding dodgy pens but the point remains that as yet we cannot keep goals out, I expect the same Sunday although we are capable of getting something there.

Apparently Darmian is currently under going a medical at inter. Di Marzio also said that this is inters last signing of the window, which throws further doubt on our move for skriniar because they won’t get rid of skriniar with out a replacement.

Apparently Darmian is currently under going a medical at inter. Di Marzio also said that this is inters last signing of the window, which throws further doubt on our move for skriniar because they won’t get rid of skriniar with out a replacement.

They have 7 centre backs in their squad for a 3 at the back system....

I am sure they'll cope.

Id say the more worrying thing is that Skriniar played their last game and played relatively well.

They have 7 centre backs in their squad for a 3 at the back system....

I am sure they'll cope.

Id say the more worrying thing is that Skriniar played their last game and played relatively well.
I watched that game and I honestly saw some vindication for Conte not playing him in that formation. He was the odd one out positionally, did not look comfortable at all, especially when they were passing out from the back.

We will also most likely deploy a 3-5-2 at times, but the difference would probably be that Skriniar would play as the central one for us, Which Conte obviously wants De Vriij in.

Ok then need someone as we do not look composed except for Toby on a good day.

We look fine from open play.

Only game I recall us looking relatively dodgy defensively this season in the league was probably West Ham. And even then, two of their goals came as a result from a set piece, where we struggle most.

And yet we have dropped enough points that would have put us top.
We were lucky that Kane has cleared 2 away recently and we have given away silly penalties.
Toby can look slow
Sanchez looks dodgy
Dier is always likely to give a chance
Davies could be a possibility
Let's hope Rodon emerges quickly.
If we want to win this league we need to measure by higher standards ?

Back
Top Bottom