Have we signed Milan Škriniar yet?

£45m I reckon gets it over the line for sure. We earned quite a bit last night in qualifying (£15m) so if it is going to happen I would expect to hear something today or tomorrow at the latest. The lad really wants to come by all accounts so that's a plus.
Now we need to start offloading a few.
For me the Skriniar deal is the same as it has always been, only possible if we ship out Dele.

A dubious penalty and a long range screamer last night mate. Hart is shit but not much he could have done with those.

A dodgy penalty on Sunday.
Agree regarding dodgy pens but the point remains that as yet we cannot keep goals out, I expect the same Sunday although we are capable of getting something there.

Apparently Darmian is currently under going a medical at inter. Di Marzio also said that this is inters last signing of the window, which throws further doubt on our move for skriniar because they won’t get rid of skriniar with out a replacement.

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Apparently Darmian is currently under going a medical at inter. Di Marzio also said that this is inters last signing of the window, which throws further doubt on our move for skriniar because they won’t get rid of skriniar with out a replacement.

They have 7 centre backs in their squad for a 3 at the back system....

I am sure they'll cope.

Id say the more worrying thing is that Skriniar played their last game and played relatively well.

They have 7 centre backs in their squad for a 3 at the back system....

I am sure they'll cope.

Id say the more worrying thing is that Skriniar played their last game and played relatively well.
I watched that game and I honestly saw some vindication for Conte not playing him in that formation. He was the odd one out positionally, did not look comfortable at all, especially when they were passing out from the back.

We will also most likely deploy a 3-5-2 at times, but the difference would probably be that Skriniar would play as the central one for us, Which Conte obviously wants De Vriij in.

Top Bottom