Have we signed Milan Škriniar yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've checked him out him out on Youtube - i say buy him.
While I concur, his highlights do frighten me a little bit in terms of how much he seems to break forward from the back line to stick a boot in. I wonder how badly that might go wrong against one of the better pressing sides...
:mourcheeks:

Then again, people seem to say he's got a good footballing brain so I'm sure he'll take instructions well. He also looks like a big upgrade on Dier. Honestly, him and Reguilón in the same side and I don't think we'll be seeing performances like Everton and the first half of Southampton.

Isn't this guy like super slow and less mobile than Maguire?

He's like Inter's 4th or 5th choice centre back. Why are we interested?
He played over 40 games for Inter in each of the last three season ... that's a hell of a record for a 4th 5th choice ... fairly sure Conte knows he's leaving and wants the cash to reinvest.

We allegedly have been after him for quite a while, what's good about the lad is his ability to not only play CB but also as the DM we so badly need. He's always been praised for his concentration something our defence could certainly do with ...

As a CB/DM option a 25 year old with 4 years experience in Serie A ... yes please.

He played over 40 games for Inter in each of the last three season ... that's a hell of a record for a 4th 5th choice ... fairly sure Conte knows he's leaving and wants the cash to reinvest.

We allegedly have been after him for quite a while, what's good about the lad is his ability to not only play CB but also as the DM we so badly need. He's always been praised for his concentration something our defence could certainly do with ...

As a CB/DM option a 25 year old with 4 years experience in Serie A ... yes please.
Well from what I can remember he was highly rated when he joined Inter but since Conte arrived he's been used as backup - no? Haven't watched THAT much of him but that's what I've gathered. He was insane in 17-18 though.

Well from what I can remember he was highly rated when he joined Inter but since Conte arrived he's been used as backup - no? Haven't watched THAT much of him but that's what I've gathered. He was insane in 17-18 though.
You are talking a lot about a player you hardly know, he started 39 matches last season (including all their 6 fixtures in the CL). When did Conte arrive?

If we sign both then amazing but also expect a flurry of outgoings, because what Mourinho has done is identify those players who are not fit for purpose.

On attitude that is obviously Rose but might obviously be Alli as well.

On ability it could now be Alderweireld, is already Vickers and 2 or 3 others, including Aurier, who I suspect falls into both camps at times but neither on others. Not what you need for dependability though.

A surprise mover might be Sissoko but he offers us physicality in the middle of the park, so might escape.

If these 2 do come in then we are now entering Mourinho's team.

Getting this all wrapped up in the next couple of days still leaves a further 10 to shift the deadwood.

Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom