Have we signed Olivier Giroud yet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's not dear.

Gianluca di Marzio reports that Olivier Giroud has agreed personal terms with Lazio ahead of a possible deadline day move from Chelsea tomorrow.

Giroud has been offered a 3.5 year contract by Lazio, with the Italians offering Chelsea a €1m loan fee with a €5m obligation to buy. The deal offered by Lazio also includes a potential €1m bonus.

Giroud has yet to make a final decision on whether or not he will move to Lazio as he wants assurances on playing time.

i dont get hung up on any players previous allegiances, and im too far away to know if he was rude about us anytime.. so if he is available and manager believes hes the man, then i'll supprt anyone who pulls the shirt on.... i guess my default position is anyone who signs for us, genuinely wants to do well, their future (and quality of...)contracts , where ever that may be, mostly depends on how successulf they've recently been.... is he possible like a llorente part 2? better than that? would expect more than that? if he replicated Fers output is that enough? (Maybe a few more PL goals though)

i dont get hung up on any players previous allegiances, and im too far away to know if he was rude about us anytime.. so if he is available and manager believes hes the man, then i'll supprt anyone who pulls the shirt on.... i guess my default position is anyone who signs for us, genuinely wants to do well, their future (and quality of...)contracts , where ever that may be, mostly depends on how successulf they've recently been.... is he possible like a llorente part 2? better than that? would expect more than that? if he replicated Fers output is that enough? (Maybe a few more PL goals though)

I don't remember him ever being a dick to any Tottenham players or showing any disrespect towards the club in the past (although it might be that I simply don't remember), at least when it wasn't at least partly deserved. I've always had respect for the way he plays, and his work ethic, and I wouldn't mind having him around (which is almost impossible for me to say of an ex-Woolwich and ex- Chelsea player). He's better than his stats, because regardless of some good returns at times for both clubs, he's been under-utilized and under-appreciated (much like Edin Dzeko was at Man City, on the whole).

3-DC785-E4-76-B5-4933-AACD-9-A96102-B1754.jpg

126-EC2-FA-1-FF4-4657-8953-61-EAE6-AC4-B3-E.jpg

Rylan couldn't get a game with Woolwich, couldn't get a game with Chelsea so I think it's unlikely he would get a game for us and as we generally pay less than either of them I can't see this one happening.

Back
Top Bottom