Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shouldn't be a surprise, as goons, chavs and spammers will unite to boo our players.
D***heads!

isn't it weird how those 3 clubs kinda get along, or at least don't have any real rivalry yet when it comes to us it's a full on heavy derby
Baddie GIF by Giphy QA

Sorry if he doesn't start the next game ange is a prick. Our 2nd or 3rd best output player getting 10 minutes a game now is fucking outrageous. Put him back in the team we was a better attacking side with him as the striker in the there.

Last edited:
Complete and utter BS, this is honestly laughable.

This was his first half highlights against Wolves, only a couple of times in this highlights package you could say he was surrounded by Wolves defenders, the rest of the times was just sloppy passing, giving the ball away, poor first touches, not releasing the ball when he should have, he even inexplicably touched the ball for the corner for their goal when he didn't have to, look:

So.... sloppy passing, giving the ball away, poor first touches, not releasing the ball as #9....

Aint that exact summary of Son in the same role for at least 2 games in a row too? :D
So maybe it ain't so easy to play up top when surrounded with opposition players in our current system?

He should have started

The rule is or at least it should be:

Low block: Richy
High line: Son

So we need to start him against Forest

Oh, wait, wait...
Wolves played low block.

Richie as ST was isolated.
I can clearly remember how "this is amateur football" and how "Sonny would do so much better there".

Now after seeing Son in the same role, similarly surrounded by defenders... then "low block: Richy" ? :O :O :D

You didn't feel sick because your brain thought you were skiing. It's because the headset sends images to each eye separately which is really nauseating for some.
You do get used to it though.
For extra clarity, the fundamental issue is that our limbic system isn't tricked by the visuals and since they don't correspond to the signals coming from the inner ear's balancing/gyroscopic system, it assumes you've been poisoned (this is exactly why we throw up when we drink too much). The body requires a 'purge' and we get nauseous.

Like booze, it definitely gets easier with practice, but the first time... ooooouurrggghhhhhhhh.....

So.... sloppy passing, giving the ball away, poor first touches, not releasing the ball as #9....

Aint that exact summary of Son in the same role for at least 2 games in a row too? :D
So maybe it ain't so easy to play up top when surrounded with opposition players in our current system?

Richie had a 44% pass accuracy against Wolves when I said that.

Son in the last few matches had:

Forest 86% and an assist and 3 key passes
West Ham 82% pass accuracy and 2 key passes
Luton 85% pass accuracy and 1 key pass
Fulham 91% 1 key pass
Villa 86% 2 key passes and 2 assists

What are we even doing here? :confused:

Oh, wait, wait...
Wolves played low block.

Richie as ST was isolated.
I can clearly remember how "this is amateur football" and how "Sonny would do so much better there".

Now after seeing Son in the same role, similarly surrounded by defenders... then "low block: Richy" ? :O :O :D

Or maybe I was saying drop Richy because he was so bad against Wolves which he was? I don't even know how you've interpreted that any different.

You can take my posts out of context all you want my opinion has been consistent on this.

Richie had a 44% pass accuracy against Wolves when I said that.

Son in the last few matches had:

Forest 86% and an assist and 3 key passes
West Ham 82% pass accuracy and 2 key passes
Luton 85% pass accuracy and 1 key pass
Fulham 91% 1 key pass
Villa 86% 2 key passes and 2 assists

What are we even doing here? :confused:

Wait, but then why "Low block: Richy" still :p ?

But ok, I'll stop now. It was more like just for shits and giggles :D .

My general view is that both, Son and Richie are bad options for the role as things stand.
People keep saying that proper targetman would not fit this system, but what I see on the field, I'd rather say that this system is crying out for one!
What's your view on that topic (now serious questions, without sarcasm and dig :D ) ?

Back
Top Bottom