Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it 10% on the proportion that is over 40m? Or is it 10% IF the transfer fee is >=40m?

I’m reading it as the 2nd one. It makes a 4m difference for Everton.

I read it as 10% of the portion above 40m, but I could be wrong.......

Still gonna take a lot of fudging to avoid it, which likely impacts us and/or them in other sub-transactions.......

Just went back to the Toffee site and they also compare Rich and Raph but one fan made the point that Raph can actually go past players.

If we sign this cunt, we might as well go and sign Maguire for 100m
AmDfgC.gif

Needs to cut the theatrics - it’s disgraceful. Hopefully Kane, Dier and Conte smash him up after his 2 minute antics playing dead whilst the game goes on around him
Kane and Son are also prone to theatrics in some rare occasions. Lamela was a god at it, and I loved him for that. What works, works.

Kane and Son are also prone to theatrics in some rare occasions. Lamela was a god at it, and I loved him for that. What works, works.
Like Son falling down when he was hit with the ball last season. Every player does it now a days. I hate it but I’m slowly learning it’s part of the game. A shitty part but still part of it.

Agree but they don’t play dead for over two mins while the game continues around them. That has to stop, there’s a difference

Back
Top Bottom