Sam Johnstone

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a thread to get the pulses racing..
Refused to sign a new contract for WBA and has been dropped.

He's contracted to WBA until 30 June

I think the rules are that he cannot sign a contract with another club affiliated with The FA until 31 May.

So I think your question might be premature ?!

here we go batman GIF

I still think Spurs were mad to sell Button about 8 years ago so as to sign another overseas registered gk (think it was the Croatian national gk who never played a competitive game for Spurs) as no 3 gk.

He's been no 1 gk at a number of championship or lower PL clubs, and would have made a good back up gk for the last few years.

I haven't watched him much that I can recall, but if you all think he is quality and can help us with our HG registration issues then I'm all for it. If Button is club-trained as well that is something to keep in mind for the future, too...

Aston villa signed Gollini on a permanent, Steve Bruce then took over and brought in Johnstone on loan who started every game he was available

Johnstone is a pretty good signing and seems like a club target, we have been linked for a long time
Johnstone supposedly has a similar player profile to Hugo as well I believe. Which has been a driving force in his scouting.

Back
Top Bottom