Have we signed Suarez yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we sign Luis bitey mcbiteface Suarez

• Si

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Every great (Mourinho) side needs a couple of annoying cunts and we are still short in that regard so.. Also a lad who gives everything once he puts on the shirt.

Still a very good footballer with 18 months - 2 seasons left in him at top level.

Last edited:
I hope not. I don't care how many goals he brings, it depresses me to think that he could pull on a Spurs shirt..

what is it with Spurs fans obsession of doing things the “Spurs way “ and being nice all the time? We have won pretty much fuck all for the best part of 30 years and you wouldn’t welcome a player in the class of Suarez because he’s not a spurs personality ? Sorry mate, I don’t give a fuck if he bit the queen. If Suarez comes in and scores the goals to finally bag this team a bloody trophy, im all for it. We should be begging for players of Suarez class and personality to come to this club. True winner.

We don't have to be racist cunts though.

We are not marrying him mate. I don’t think this is happening, but I just don’t get the whole “ I don’t want him Spurs “ attitude. What a load of Bolloks!!!! If Suarez becomes available and we need a striker of quality, you bloody at least try and get him. He’s a game changer and will win us trophies. That’s all I give a fuck about.

Lads, Suarez is a former player.

He had lots of troubles to be a decent player in La Liga with that physicality and that game speed, how the hell can he be good in Premier League?

With all of those millions that he probably asks for, we can sign a better and younger player to grow up and hope he can be good enough for our goals.

Back
Top Bottom