Have we signed Suarez yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we sign Luis bitey mcbiteface Suarez

• Si

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No. I wouldnt welcome him cos he's a racist fucker.
Who got banned for racially abusing an opponent. On the pitch. Dont want racists in the stands at Spurs, Don't want them on the pitch.

Frankly, being smug at work for a couple of days cos we win a pot aint worth the compromise
Well, we have a tax exile owning our club

Spurs owner Joe Lewis is mates with Sean Connery and lives on a £112m boat

An eye gouger managing our club

Jose Mourinho eye-gouge complaint reaches Spainish court

A convicted drunk driver captaining our club

Hugo Lloris fined and banned for being ‘completely drunk’ while driving

And a rampant homophobe playing for our club

Spurs to spend £23m on footballer who called his boss 'a faggot'

So I'm not sure adding a racist to our motley crew is something to get on our high horse about really, is it?

Talk about hypocrisy.

So I'm not sure adding a racist to our motley crew is something to get on our high horse about really, is it?

Talk about hypocrisy.

Is the fact that he is a multiple time biter some thing to get on our high horse about?

Someone in another thread said Suarez has Fredy Mercury teeth. To which I said, if he were ever to sing a Queen song, it would start like this, “mooooommma, I just bit man...”

Talk about hypocrisy.
What’s Joe Lewis being a Tax exile even got to do with Spurs, as a PL club I’m sure we payed the highest amount of tax last season, I just don’t get the tax exile stuff, if I was a multi millionaire or even billionaire I doubt I would want to live in the U.K. and if I ain’t living here I ain’t paying any tax , or maybe there is more to this with Joe Lewis?

And a homophobe playing for our club

So I'm not sure adding a racist to our motley crew is really something to get on our high horse about really, is it?

Talk about hypocrisy.
Yup. Dont want the homophobe either.

I coukd care less about the tax exile.
Eye gouging, its some where on this site that I said it was past the line, drink driving is detestable and I said at the time he should have been stripped of the captaincy, and personally I believe drink driving should be an automatic custodial setence. No ifs, no buts.

Support a racist, might as well be one.
If you wanna, feel free.

.I thought you were at least better than that.

We have a convicted drink driver as our club captain, let’s not pretend football is some bastion of integrity. Our manager once poked another one in the eyeball.

We are not going for the Nobel peace prize, we are trying to win football matches.
How the club is perceived and the atmosphere in and around the club is important. How can we employ a player who was blatantly racist and doesn't believe he did anything wrong, working with King and our other black players, especially in this current environment? It would be massively disrespectful.

We have a convicted drink driver as our club captain, let’s not pretend football is some bastion of integrity. Our manager once poked another one in the eyeball.

We are not going for the Nobel peace prize, we are trying to win football matches.
I agree. If football as a whole banned racists, eye gougers and homophobes I think most on here would support it. Including myself.
But the blatant hypocrisy of those claiming we're above everyone else is nauseating and cringeworthy.
If Suarez, Mourinho and Aurier ain't for you, maybe football in it's current colours ain't for you either.

Some absolutely worship a wife beating cunt just because he loved to shut up the Gooners.

So next time opposition fans make hissing gas chamber noises, we shouldn't complain because we have a drink driver, an eye gouger and a homophobe?

So next time opposition fans make hissing gas chamber noises, we shouldn't complain because we have a drink driver, an eye gouger and a homophobe?
If your'e of the opinion we should never have appointed Mourinho because of his eye gouging antics. Should never have signed Aurier because of his disgusting homophobic comments. And should have sacked Hugo Lloris for breaking the law and knowingly endagering innocent lives, then fair enough. You have a point.

If your'e of the opinion we should never have appointed Mourinho because of his eye gouging antics. Should never have signed Aurier because of his disgusting homophobic comments. And should have sacked Hugo Lloris for breaking the law and knowingly endagering innocent lives, then fair enough. You have a point.
Even if someone is not of those opinions it doesn't mean it's ok to racially abuse them.

My objection is that he's too much of a wild card. It doesn't matter how good he is if he's banned for 10 games. And he's already a divisive figure before we've even signed him. No thanks.

Mourinho is smarter than this. Get players we can trust.

What’s Joe Lewis being a Tax exile even got to do with Spurs, as a PL club I’m sure we payed the highest amount of tax last season, I just don’t get the tax exile stuff, if I was a multi millionaire or even billionaire I doubt I would want to live in the U.K. and if I ain’t living here I ain’t paying any tax , or maybe there is more to this with Joe Lewis?
Some are upset that he and Soros bet against the pound and sent us crashing out of the ERM.

Back
Top Bottom