Have we signed Suarez yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we sign Luis bitey mcbiteface Suarez

• Si

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lads, Suarez is a former player.

He had lots of troubles to be a decent player in La Liga with that physicality and that game speed, how the hell can he be good in Premier League?

With all of those millions that he probably asks for, we can sign a better and younger player to grow up and hope he can be good enough for our goals.
Yeah, but would a youngster be as naturally gifted at biting people?
Skills like that are not something that can always be taught at the training ground...

Last edited:
We are not marrying him mate. I don’t think this is happening, but I just don’t get the whole “ I don’t want him Spurs “ attitude. What a load of Bolloks!!!! If Suarez becomes available and we need a striker of quality, you bloody at least try and get him. He’s a game changer and will win us trophies. That’s all I give a fuck about.
That's not the point, he's a quality striker but a racist cunt, he wasn't sorry for what he did, in fact he blamed Evra. The most sickening thing was all the players, manager, directors and fans backing him. I'd never want our club to be like that.

what is it with Spurs fans obsession of doing things the “Spurs way “ and being nice all the time? We have won pretty much fuck all for the best part of 30 years and you wouldn’t welcome a player in the class of Suarez because he’s not a spurs personality ? Sorry mate, I don’t give a fuck if he bit the queen. If Suarez comes in and scores the goals to finally bag this team a bloody trophy, im all for it. We should be begging for players of Suarez class and personality to come to this club. True winner.
No. I wouldnt welcome him cos he's a racist fucker.
Who got banned for racially abusing an opponent. On the pitch. Dont want racists in the stands at Spurs, Don't want them on the pitch.

Frankly, being smug at work for a couple of days cos we win a pot aint worth the compromise

That's not the point, he's a quality striker but a racist cunt, he wasn't sorry for what he did, in fact he blamed Evra. The most sickening thing was all the players, manager, directors and fans backing him. I'd never want our club to be like that.

Indeed, some of us simply have no desire to cheer a unashamed racist every Saturday.

That's nothing to do with idealistically clinging to some notion of a "Spurs Way"; that's just simple human principals.

What about wife-beaters like Aurier?
Don't particularly want them either. The only caveat I would put with that is that there is always a possibility that its a relationship in which both parties are guilty of abuse. Like in a recent celebrity trial. But there is interpretation and context that *may* not be reported but should be considered.

Two wrongs dont make a right, of course, but sometimes we don't hear of the second wrong is what I'm saying

A racist tends to be a racist.....there isn't really much room for manoeuvre.

Fuck sake what is it about Spurs fans thinking we're some holy institution of high morals. We're a fucking football club supposedly in the business of winning football matches.
Tottenham Hotspur is as morally bankrupt as the rest of them
Sign the cunt up. If he's not playing for us, he's playing for someone else.

Tottenham Hotspur stadium next season

ZqKAoYrrtjKgkReC7IyJgabTPYIcs8xRby9LvMEwaL9vofNqCjI2wApDFKKovQRfQKkWAAIv4uGI2pwq1polNuDVe3uULx42Ts28ADoM-DtYOkEAzLyAXatr-HzKqmgN5XsikyMo3M8KjvVRjFocb4cGB0iE4YhvLtRtFYGjUAcTHvHs96ib9BAtdZWOyNg_cbxYGAe7nHetUndhfdTrQkwEdsb75ALU

Lets get off our high horses and win some silverware.

Back
Top Bottom