Have we signed the Mighty Amrabat?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is a baked bean, do we need another?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%

• Total voters
Bizarre and incredible comment. I sure hope Macron hasn't enough time to watch much of the world cup- it's not like stuff in Europe is going particularly well atm...

It is great that he is following the tournament. It makes for good conversation / ice breakers during tense discussions.

Like when he speaks to Putin after Russia threatens, once again, to unleash thermonuclear war. He can be like, “did you see how many MOTMs Amrabat earned this WC. I am happy France won, but honestly Morocco outplayed us.

“Messi or Ronaldo?”

Last edited:
Morocco number 8 looked a better player in that CM. However our priority is not another CM especially since conte prefers just two in there. I’d rather we get a number 10 type play maker or RB/RWB plus a CD if conte is not gonna develop any of our existing ones.

Back
Top Bottom