Have we signed the Mighty Amrabat?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is a baked bean, do we need another?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%

• Total voters

Linked again to Amrabat, disappointing on the face of it but again he is a player Conte was linked with at Inter

Played well in a 343 but injury's are the reason he hasn't started much this year

Their is logic but I thought we would look at better

Surprised we ain't linked with Zakaria

Fuck off does the modern day Stambouli deserve his own thread, even if we do sign him might as well just leave him to be chattered about in general football until we move him on on an 18 month loan to Genoa in 2 years time after a handful of appearances, a smattering of yellow cards and 0 (zero) goals and assists.

To think I was annoyed at Kane for wanting to leave, I want to transfer ffs and I don't have to try and score us to CL football whilst being supplied ammunition by Manbat and Choo-choo...

As long as he's better than what we've got or on a level with Skipp then I'm happy to have him.
If he's a bench warmer I don't see the point.

I'd rather have someone who is going to bench one of our current MFs, so if he can do that then so be it.

What a club. Only a Tottenham Hotspur transfer window could lead to a man watching two full Hellas Verona games from the 19/20 season in January 2022.

Back
Top Bottom