Have we signed the Mighty Amrabat?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is a baked bean, do we need another?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%

• Total voters
Well this chap sounds impressed.

I'm kind of with him. Go out and get Kessie or Diaz. A real proven talent who has the potential to raise our game, not just some average Joe who offers what we've already got. We need some next level talent to get us competing to win the league.

It's just hit me what this move is, he's the fucking Nuno of our midfielder search!

Same series of emotions, kind of like the stages of grief:

Denial, no way the club would do that...

Bargaining, well he's only a stop gap until we can get our real target and actually he's really quite good but no-one else was smart enough to notice like us...

Acceptance, oh well who else was there anyway?

Give it 4 games and we'll be at the anger stage.

Well this chap sounds impressed.

I'm kind of with him. Go out and get Kessie or Diaz. A real proven talent who has the potential to raise our game, not just some average Joe who offers what we've already got. We need some next level talent to get us competing to win the league.

Oh god the fact we're signing a guy who isn't good enough to get ahead of Torreira who Woolwich view as not even good enough to be a part of their squad full stop. And this is hardly a Woolwich side packed with midfield talent either.

Last edited:
Need a create midfielder tries to buy a defensive midfielder who has no idea where the oppos goal is

Maybe levy plans to open a zoo for average footballers ?

I'm really trying to be positive but I think I used all my positive energy convincing myself Traore wouldn't be a terrible signing. But this guy I just don't understand why we want this guy.

confused will ferrell GIF

Make no mistake

Tuchel , Klopp & Guardiola will be looking over their shoulders once we announce this signing

TBF he was 3rd in serie A player of the season, couple seasons back, if he's lost conditioning with his injuries (as a Fiorentina fan on here said) but the underlying talent is still intact, he could be a big gestalt type signing (ie. one you don't overly notice, but makes the system run much smoother).

Stop it. Moroccan fans hacking an online poll is not a real thing. I rule this claim out of order.

Absolutely nothing player, period, end of story.

I’d still rather sign him and get Harvey White a nice loan though.
Keep the lad as far away from this club as possible, he might stand a chance of making it as a player that way.

Who is behind this one, conte, DOF or levy. I’m sure it’s not levy as DOF is supposed to be doing the recruiting.
DOF finds the players, Levy will sign off on the finances. That's my understanding of it.

Levy doesn't have knowledge of football, there is little chance he knew anything about Amrabat or any of our supposed transfer targets. I suspect he has agents offering players to the club and he consults with Paratici on that.

Back
Top Bottom