Have we signed Willian José yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are you so offended when others follow football outside the TFC bubble and have knowledge of players outside the PL superior to yours
Because they don’t have in depth knowledge of Willian Jose, Vecino, Piatek etc etc and I don’t like my intelligence being insulted by someone pretending they watch Serie A, Eredivise and La Liga (not to mention some random Croatia league and Corinthians and Flamingo) enough to form detailed opinions of every single target Spurs are linked to.

Watch what you like....I watch the champo, doesn’t mean I can name 55 players and all their attributes.

Call a spade a spade. In this case call it YouTube FM and Sqwaka.
That’s fine, just don’t act like it makes you a knowledgeable scout.
No better than the ITK muppets.

Last edited:
Because they don’t have in depth knowledge of Willian Jose, Vecino, Piatek etc etc and I don’t like my intelligence being insulted by someone pretending they watch Serie A, Eredivise and La Liga
And you know that how exactly? Also what do they gain by pretending - it's not like they're trying to pull birds on here

I think it’s all dependent on how he’s used £12m in today’s market is nothing.The thing is I don’t know enough about him to say what he should be worth and I think that goes for most of us. What I do know is that if he’s effective no matter his role his value will increase so for me it’s about what will he bring to the team. From the very limited insight YouTube videos can give us I think he could be useful but the price I’m not too sure. £18-£20m?!?! Is that fair? I’d say yes under the right payment structure maybe similar to sissoko’s £5m a year for four years?! Not bad to me

You always get what you pay for then?
WHU Haller cost £45!!

And you know that how exactly? Also what do they gain by pretending - it's not like they're trying to pull birds on here
Because nobody can know what eve eh player in the world is like.
Even Danny Rose said he googles them, but TFC has seen them play regularly. Come off it.

Are ITK pulling birds with their blue and yellow nonsense? Fuck knows what they get out of it. That’s my point. Why make shit up

Because nobody can know what eve eh player in the world is like.
No one is claiming that - but there are posters on here who watch footy outside the PL. I follow 1-2 games from La Liga and Serie A weekly because the 10pm kick off on Saturday and Sunday usually has a good team featuring

No one is claiming that - but there are posters on here who watch footy outside the PL. I follow 1-2 games from La Liga and Serie A weekly because the 10pm kick off on Saturday and Sunday usually has a good team featuring
And from that, could you say that Willian Jose will be a flop for Spurs based on your knowledge of Real Sociedad or that Vecino is totally shit?

Because they don’t have in depth knowledge of Willian Jose, Vecino, Piatek etc etc and I don’t like my intelligence being insulted by someone pretending they watch Serie A, Eredivise and La Liga (not to mention some random Croatia league and Corinthians and Flamingo) enough to form detailed opinions of every single target Spurs are linked to.

Watch what you like....I watch the champo, doesn’t mean I can name 55 players and all their attributes.

I don't always agree with you, but this time I do.
If anyone has the time and resources to watch all these different leagues and all the teams in them then they can't have time to work or sleep.

Don't sell yourself short - it's Flamengo

Real Sociedad striker Willian José won’t sign for Tottenham Hotspur despite the player being heavily linked with a move to North London last week, according to journalist Sergio Santos of Diario AS. The 28-year-old even dropped out of the Real Sociedad squad for the Copa del Rey clash against Espanyol [yesterday] amid speculation of his proposed move.

West Ham United have shown late interest in signing the Brazilian who now finds himself in a difficult situation after removing himself from his team’s squad and with just over one day to go in the transfer window.

Back
Top Bottom