Have we signed Willian José yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to Sky this could still be a goer 🤔

I'm pretty sure we'll submit a new bid. He's been trying to force a move, so probably best for club and player if a deal could be done. It should be doable somewhere between £15m-£20m. Levy would most likely prefer a loan, but somehow, I believe, an agreement will be reached.

We could be monitoring Chelsea's business, cos if they get an attacker, we might want a Giroud on the cheap instead.

Sky gonna run with this all day tomorrow, one minute it will be on and the next off multiple times

Sky Sports are absolutely full of shit.
After flashing up that we had agreed a fee for Giroud this morning then quickly removing it, they have scrolled "RS confirm Willian will not be leaving this window" moments before saying "Tottenham are still in talks to sign striker Willian from RS"

Add to reporting Wanyama to Celtic followed by Celtic deny interest in Wanyama

They're a cluster fuck of fuckery.

Come on Mr Levy!

ad2f65abeec7df41b49830bf53d6a97d.gif

Jose on the whole affair:

"
I apologise to the fans for everything that has happened in the last few days," he told the club's media channel. "A lot of things happened, and I have to apologise to the fans, my team-mates, the coach as well, who are supporting me.

"I saw that it was a great opportunity for me to leave and play in the Champions League for a Premier League team. I have a dream of playing in the Premier League. It didn't happen, but I'm very happy.

"I'm always grateful to Real for everything they've given me, for how they have backed me, and now I just have to work as I was working in the last few weeks to win back my place.

"I said I wouldn't be called up for Espanyol. I don't know if it was the best decision, but it was how I thought at that moment. I had a lot of information in my head and I ended up telling the president that it wasn't in my head to go to the game.

"I apologise to everyone for what happened and now, I'll keep working every day to regain people's trust.

"It's not only the fans who've been hurt, but me, too. The last two weeks have been really painful for me, my wife and my family. I just want to keep working and keep helping my team-mates, scoring goals and bringing joy to the fans, and for those inside Anoeta to chant my name again - that would be a huge joy.""

Now that's class. Just compare that to eriksen and you'll see.

I am really happy with this window. Not just because we actually signed a decent lot of lads, but because we got rid of that cancer.

Back
Top Bottom