He’ll say ‘no’

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pochettino is going nowhere, Paul Maslin explains how the situation at both clubs will keep Mauricio at Spurs...

Read article

Missed out a lot of important points.

Firstly in 2016 Poch changed job title from head coach to manager - and with that also came agreement from DL that there would be no Director if Football or similar, and he would get to talk to the owner/decision maker at all times and to have a big say in transfers etc.

Is Woodward going to resign and sack all his minions that advise on transfers and football matters........ Erm no.

Then there's the compensation that ManU would be asked to pay given that Poch's latest 5 year contract started only 5 months ago.......speculation but DL might be able to drive this closish to £100m.

Hello Mr Glazer, why are you running for those hills....

This article is closer to my thinking than that god awful and pathetic, 'he's already gone but it's okay I guess' one I've seen.

Hilarious that this has gotten so few replies but the "He's gone" posts are on fire.
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom