Heels United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I started thinking about the biggest collection of cunts that could be formed as a first XI. I came up with:

.............Rapist van Persie......Suarez.............

El Hadj Diouf.......Wilshite...........Barton.......Nani

Cole..........Terry.............. :cunt: ...........Koscielny

............................Scezsny............................

I had trouble at right back. Maybe I was having a mental block or it is just a position more cunty players don't like. I boiled it down to Koscielny (changed from Sagna) over Chimbonda out of the fact Koscielny plays for the scum.

Also I didn't include players who have left England e.g. Ronaldo was a possibility on the right wing.

I wondered about the RB slot. As strange as this may sound, especially considering his time at WHL I'd put Carr there. People often forget how he left us saying he wanted to go to a bigger club where he could compete for trophies which was never going to happen as Spurs (he was right at the time but we didn't need reminding or being called a small club). One of my great pleasures in life is seeing him play and remembering how he left to win fuck all.

Good suggestions really and since they get in, I guess there's no point leaving Ronaldo out based on him playing in Spain now.

...............Rapist........Suarez................

Diouf........Wilshite.......Barton..........Ronaldo

Cole...........Terry......... :cunt: .........Neill

.....................Bosnich...........................

What a bunch of cunts.

Back
Top Bottom