Heroes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure they meet a baseline level of competency and are most likely at least average when measured against the rest of the league due to the basic demands of being employed by a top top club like ours. However, there still is a great deal of variation among the quality of a physio staff within rich leagues. I hate doing cross sports examples, but a great example nonetheless are the Phoenix Suns of the US NBA, who are renowned for doing great things with aging or habitually ailing stars (one of whom is a Yiddo, steve nash).

Ok......I think you are a shit sailor then..

I just think that. End of.

You're entitled to your opinion, but your argument here makes absolutely no sense. Other than what I post online you don't know me at all and my "exploits" aren't shown on international television week in and week out. We know that Spurs have an issue with injury. No one is sure where it comes from, but given that this isn't a new problem it makes sense to assume that it has to do with out medical staff.

I'm sure they meet a baseline level of competency and are most likely at least average when measured against the rest of the league due to the basic demands of being employed by a top top club like ours. However, there still is a great deal of variation among the quality of a physio staff within rich leagues. I hate doing cross sports examples, but a great example nonetheless are the Phoenix Suns of the US NBA, who are renowned for doing great things with aging or habitually ailing stars (one of whom is a Yiddo, steve nash).

Steve Nash plays for the Lakers, but I agree with the point you're trying to make.

Honestly I think the biggest problem at the club is we've developed abit of a layed back mentality amongst the playing staff with a lack of respect for authority basically unprofessionalism. Hopefully that can be eradicated by Tino and his gang.

We know that Spurs have an issue with injury.

No. We know that ALL TEAMS have injury problems, and just like when we cry about the media hating us the most, and refs hating us the most etc, we are assuming OUR injuries are worse than any others.

The problem here is that you only follow Spurs injury problems.

You have no idea whats going on a Villa, or Liverpool......so stop saying we are worse.

No. We know that ALL TEAMS have injury problems, and just like when we cry about the media hating us the most, and refs hating us the most etc, we are assuming OUR injuries are worse than any others.

The problem here is that you only follow Spurs injury problems.

You have no idea whats going on a Villa, or Liverpool......so stop saying we are worse.

Christ you're dense. Sorry, in the case I was making the fucking LEAGUE has an issue with injuries and they're televised. You can't make a comparsion with something you know almost next to nothing about with something that is international news!

Steve Nash plays for the Lakers, but I agree with the point you're trying to make.
Nash played for the suns and managed to stay healthy despite being like 40 and serious back problems. He went to lakers 2 years ago and fell apart once he no longer had their training staff, among other reasons.

They're doctors, they COULD give a flying fuck...but they don't. Ahhhhhhh??? :ade:

Been meaning to ask you bout the wife mate, I've seen the Chadli thread and I've got a six pack(Corona) and some Polo briefs so do you think I could slide through and smash her back door in when you're out at sea?

:nawty:

We also pay professional footballers, have done for many years - does that mean we cannot say they are incompetent too when they clearly have been?

I am not saying our medics are good or bad compared to the rest, none of us have a clue, just saying like in every profession, you can have 10 people all with same credentials yet perform different standards and methods

Incompetent? Wow...

They may well be. But then so is Levy and the board, and all the players agents who are happy to continue to have their prized assets mis-treated by bumbling doctors.

Funny how with all this misconduct, we havent faced a lawsuit yet.

Isn't it entirely possible that outdated training menthols or recovery methods cause more injuries or slower recovery to players? sammyspurs sammyspurs ?
Also was this really worth making a thread for?

Fans of any team want the best money can buy. From top to bottom in the organization. Using the information that is readily available to the globe we can see that Spurs don't have the best doctors on the planet. Why are you surprised that anyone would want better than what we currently have? People always want something better.

Christ you're dense. Sorry, in the case I was making the fucking LEAGUE has an issue with injuries and they're televised. You can't make a comparsion with something you know almost next to nothing about with something that is international news!

Its ALSO international news that Liverpool have the same amount of injured players as us right now..and Villa have one more injured....Newcastle have FOUR more.

OH MY GOD!!!! Those teams need new medics!!!

Nash played for the suns and managed to stay healthy despite being like 40 and serious back problems. He went to lakers 2 years ago and fell apart once he no longer had their training staff, among other reasons.

I know he played for the Suns, I'm just making sure that you realized he's not there any more. If it came off as offensive didn't mean it that way, only throwing out friendly info.

Back
Top Bottom