Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jimmyriggle

Blatant
And you can tell everybody
This is our Son
It might be quite simple but
Now that he's come

I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is
That Son plays for Spurs

PS. If you fuck this up Levy I will charge you for the time it took to come up with that

And you can tell everybody
This is our Son
It might be quite simple but
Now that he's come

I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is
That Son plays for Spurs

PS. If you fuck this up Levy I will charge you for the time it took to come up with that
Beat me to it by seconds..Maybe Admin Admin could merge the two threads?

Son has the pace we are looking for but I don`t think he can play on his own up front. At Leverkusen he used to play with Kiessling up front but now it seems he is out of favor. He wasn`t in the squad for the Bundesliga at the weekend. They play against Lazio tonight(lost in Italy 0-1) and if they go out they should be even more willing to sell. He would be great to play 4-4-2 with Kane but he is no real backup for him. Anyway would love to see him at the lane

Someone said on the other thread Don't let the sun go down on me:

"OH LET THE SON GO DOWN THE WINNNNNGGG"

You are right Jimmy, this guy is easy to write and perform for

Shame he won't sign, we can still sing the songs though

Not sure whether we're signing him but he's a very 'Spurs' kind of player in the traditional sense, and a very 'Un-Spurs' player since the AVB/Poch era. Not sure whether to be happy we might be signing an exciting attacking player, or angry that we've signed another player ill-suited to our current tactics.

Not sure whether we're signing him but he's a very 'Spurs' kind of player in the traditional sense, and a very 'Un-Spurs' player since the AVB/Poch era. Not sure whether to be happy we might be signing an exciting attacking player, or angry that we've signed another player ill-suited to our current tactics.
He seems to fit the current tactics better than Chadli, Dembele or Lamela though...

6 foot. Fast.

Looking at his goals vids he has a LOT of self made goals (rather than Lamela tap ins)

Ole Gibbsy does not have a clue about other players. But it looks like he's a good fit. And if any league is similar to the prem, it's the Bundesliga since it's full of

:freundgoal::freundgoal::freundgoal:

Then again, I'm not exactly clued up on German football outside the national team.

:freund:

He seems to fit the current tactics better than Chadli, Dembele or Lamela though...

IMO Dembele and Chadli are doing fine in the tactics. He needs to replace Lamela if anyone.

Without Chadli's goal and assist and Dembele's toughness these games could have been a horror show instead of close affairs.

Every time I have seen him watching the Bundesliga and Bayer he has impressed me. More of an AM but can play anywhere along the front line. I think he played on the left as far as I can remember. Looked like a player who has a lot of intelligence with movement and passing.
Proven Goalscorer in the Bundesliga and a decent assister. Not too shabby defensively either.
Poch does not really favour your traditional CF man. He likes his forwards to be able to do a bit of everything. Rather than the typical target man.
Makes sens imo. We need players in this squad who can score goals, We have 3 really. Chadli, Eriksen and Kane. What we really on't need is another CF who can be snuffed out of the game and not have very many other scoring options.
Mason, I believe and hope, will soon find his scoring boots. But we need more goals from the likes of him, Bentaleb, Moussa and Lamela.
Goals need to come from not just the striker.
I think Min Son is a decent player. But I don't believe we will be paying £22m for him. Maybe he's that much because he has a few years left on his contract. Probably worth about £15-20 imo.
SUM have not really got a lot of stars on their books. None even worth £10m. Heung Min Son is probably their best asset.

Back
Top Bottom